Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope

the farmers in the valley went to light dep grows to force the plant to finish before the rain and cold

i guess there is still weed coming out of that valley so i suppose any of i that is any good could be called MTF or MTVTF
In the beginning it was grown in green houses with propane heat, when I moved to Juneau in 1977 it was everywhere

One of the best growers I knew lived in the Valley and simply went by MV on the sites, but began as Matanuska Valley. His photos were spectacular and my favorite photo was one with snow capped buds with a cop car driving by in the background on a road about 50yards or more away.. very cool.

Like you I've not seen the real MTF in long time. and if you want it, you gotta try to figure out what seed bank has the real deal.. hahaha.

The plants are looking amazing..
100_0005.JPG

The Molokai cross did not handle all the stress to well... she went hermie on me and had to come down.

So to have a bit of fun, I lollipopped her.. LMAO Matt would of thought this hilarious so you all know
View attachment 320091View attachment 320092

yeah , i spoke with ctg who made the Molokai seeds and he said yes there is the herm factor because the Frost has some Thai in it

yeah , i spoke with ctg who made the Molokai seeds and he said yes there is the herm factor because the Frost has some Thai in it
It's good to know... yeah, I bent her branches over and lazy me didn't thai them down, pun intended, so of course they rose back up. So I waited a bit and then bent them over fully.. few weeks later I noticed the calyx's looked swelled. ***. So I took one off and it felt hardish.. seed? I slowly pried it open and suddenly
like a mail bomb it went poof with a tiny white cloud. ah snap. you nasty girl.

Her buds are drying, tried one and of course it has a nice up high.. her flavor is to die for though.. MMmmm
and the stone is very old school but without the oomph goes away kinda fast.. hour? but still, I'd grow her again and next time would LST her early on..

Appreciate the input Big.. good to know it wasn't 100% my fault... haha..

Let's take a peek at our plants just over a month old.. now recall that these were all flipped from the get go

Plant F.. ECSD x White Runtz topped.
100_0067.JPG

100_0064.JPG

Plant C I think... lol. Also topped. same strain
100_0081.JPG

The only Runtz x WR.. flowered a bit quicker then the others so I didn't top her
100_0071.JPG

100_0072.JPG

Plant A ECSD x WR and the one I would of seeded if I was making seeds of it.. a real winner, just supercropped her and the others.. no more stressing from here on out..
100_0076.JPG
100_0075.JPG

A gift box is OTW... supposed to be loaded with Goat & Monkey Gear and even returning some of my stuff I had gifted Matt.. Especially my LBL Lemon Tree pheno he was gonna work.. ooh baby she's special.

Give me a week or so to go thru it and see what all I can offer up to share with others.. Matt would want that and I intend to keep some I like but no way I'll sit on the rest.. this is gonna be epic.
Anyone interested, if you could cover frt $ I'll send it tracking # in bubble wrap envelope so no crushed seeds.. hope this is ok to do. I just cannot afford to send out 10 of these at just over $5ea, the envelopes, tape, gas etc... I'm in close to $10ea. x 10.. ouch. I once sent out a few hundred testers for Matt, cost me $150. That was a lesson in itself. But with all the seeds he gifted me, I think it all worked out... lol

Problem here is, when I send seeds to friends.. I rarely just send what they expect and some are just large trades of 10 strains to one another.. so these shippers cannot go into a small card in a puck.. lol.

I will post up soon what is available.. and I have no problem just keeping them all this time if this is against site rules.. if so guys please LMK and I'll take this down ok...

It's good to know... yeah, I bent her branches over and lazy me didn't thai them down, pun intended, so of course they rose back up. So I waited a bit and then bent them over fully.. few weeks later I noticed the calyx's looked swelled. ***. So I took one off and it felt hardish.. seed? I slowly pried it open and suddenly
like a mail bomb it went poof with a tiny white cloud. ah snap. you nasty girl.

Her buds are drying, tried one and of course it has a nice up high.. her flavor is to die for though.. MMmmm
and the stone is very old school but without the oomph goes away kinda fast.. hour? but still, I'd grow her again and next time would LST her early on..

Appreciate the input Big.. good to know it wasn't 100% my fault... haha..
Herm is popular with fem strains and is how I made a red sativa back in 1993 when grown with shrooms gave you the lsd high

A gift box is OTW... supposed to be loaded with Goat & Monkey Gear and even returning some of my stuff I had gifted Matt.. Especially my LBL Lemon Tree pheno he was gonna work.. ooh baby she's special.

Give me a week or so to go thru it and see what all I can offer up to share with others.. Matt would want that and I intend to keep some I like but no way I'll sit on the rest.. this is gonna be epic.
Anyone interested, if you could cover frt $ I'll send it tracking # in bubble wrap envelope so no crushed seeds.. hope this is ok to do. I just cannot afford to send out 10 of these at just over $5ea, the envelopes, tape, gas etc... I'm in close to $10ea. x 10.. ouch. I once sent out a few hundred testers for Matt, cost me $150. That was a lesson in itself. But with all the seeds he gifted me, I think it all worked out... lol

Problem here is, when I send seeds to friends.. I rarely just send what they expect and some are just large trades of 10 strains to one another.. so these shippers cannot go into a small card in a puck.. lol.

I will post up soon what is available.. and I have no problem just keeping them all this time if this is against site rules.. if so guys please LMK and I'll take this down ok...
I am always happy to donate to your cause brother from another mother. I will continue
to learn from you and pass on your kindness

Well, as you all know I've been upacking this box and repacking seed packages for those interested.. I do
ask you get to them soon. The idea is to have everyone post up here once in a while to show us what is
up with your plants and again, just to say thank you to Matt for al his giving..

So Far..
Batman
Weedhopper

8 people from OG

I have about 5 left, most have 30 to 40 seeds, a few fems.. anywhere from ChemD x TK to Molokai x WR
Durban F2, Mystery Strains #1 and #2. large packets of seeds no label. One package of 100 looked all
feminized to me, and that's #2. and they are beauties with a yellow tinge at the ends.. worth a grow.

Please PM me if interested..

Woohoo, can't wait. So excited to be able to grow some seeds that are so special to you Carty. 🙏

Can't grow outside right now got workers doing shit off an on. I'm about to start work on my big pantry that will also have my new grow room. I'm getting excited. I have my SF 4000 I bought from Lesso and I can't wait to finally use LEDs in a grow. That fker is bright as hell. I was shocked how bright that light is. Need fking sunglasses and that's no shit.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Can't grow outside right now got workers doing shit off an on. I'm about to start work on my big pantry that will also have my new grow room. I'm getting excited. I have my SF 4000 I bought from Lesso and I can't wait to finally use LEDs in a grow. That fker is bright as hell. I was shocked how bright that light is. Need fking sunglasses and that's no shit.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Oh yeah! You'll have to start a grow journal!
That light kicks butt...I'm excited to see what you do with LED

Latest posts

Back