Going to have hip surgery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
yea I had this hip problem call Prethies and I had it since I was a Kid and here it is 93 yr later and Can't deal with the pain anymore and taking ALOT of Pain Meds but there Not working anymore and I decided to talk with a doc and he says I am way over due..

I have been really limited on what I was allow too do and I still did it nomatter what but it got done and there been time were my bosses got real mad when I don't ask for help and when I did it myself and ended up off of work for weeks from the pain..

So a few more weeks I'll be layed up for a week till I can move and will have to get my wife to help me on the Girly plants..

I have video on a surgery that I downloaded but I am not for sure if I can Up load it I was trying but it taking to long..

Best of luck to you!! I just had a dear friend who's father had hip surgery. It's not as big of a deal as it once was, so just make sure to take care of yourself pre-post/op. And make sure you twist yourself a couple fattys for when you come home. Nothing like trying to load one up on meds. (I have trouble turning on the tv on some of that stuff!!!) :48:

Flyinghigh

My thoughts are with you : - )
I tried to google Prethies but I think you spletid ti rwong

Once you're well from the surgery I bet you'll feel like a new man. Maybe you should go buy that hula hoop now so you have it ready. :p

:D

Well,
I always thought you were sorta hip to begin with dude. I'll be keeping you in my best evil, I mean good thoughts. LOL Take it all in stride, (whoops, fruedian slip), I mean you can handle it right ?
Stay concentrated on a big, fat hoober and a then drink plenty of fluids. It's been my experience that most folks enduring some trip, (sorry) to the hospital, and then back home simply do not take in enough fluids. Treat yourself like you would your own grow, pay attention to yourself and be kind to yourself as well.
Keep an eye out for an outrageous cane, I have several that I change up often. One is a fishing pole for real.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

HippyInEngland said:
Flyinghigh

My thoughts are with you : - )
I tried to google Prethies but I think you spletid ti rwong

Perthes
I thought I missed spelled it when I posted

I also didn't say, my hip bone was square into a round socket I have my xrays I'll get a copy of it and post it when my lady gets up..

SmokinMom said:
Once you're well from the surgery I bet you'll feel like a new man. Maybe you should go buy that hula hoop now so you have it ready. :p

:D

No Hula Hoop, my lower back wouldn't handle that !!;)
I need a Jump Rope ! Just to see if I can Jump over a 1/8 of a inch.:D

KingKahuuna said:
Well,
I always thought you were sorta hip to begin with dude. I'll be keeping you in my best evil, I mean good thoughts. LOL Take it all in stride, (whoops, fruedian slip), I mean you can handle it right ?
Stay concentrated on a big, fat hoober and a then drink plenty of fluids. It's been my experience that most folks enduring some trip, (sorry) to the hospital, and then back home simply do not take in enough fluids. Treat yourself like you would your own grow, pay attention to yourself and be kind to yourself as well.
Keep an eye out for an outrageous cane, I have several that I change up often. One is a fishing pole for real.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

King my friend Ur funny !! But got to love the way u can make alot of us smile!!!:D :D :D :D
Yea I am going to sit and roll alot of fatty and hopefully I have harvest and that I get to smoke the first FATTY Off of my plant after the hospital when I get Home..
Yea I do drink alot of fluid after the hospital all those meds they give me make thursty and SLEEPY !! Yea
Cane !! What think I am OLD ??:hubba: 93 yr old and u think I need a Cane ?:D
Got a few from my Grandpa and yea I always look for that special cane..

Best wishes for a speedy recovery....just think when it's all done YOU WIIL BE A NEW MAN....get to enjoy the spring to recover too. Good luck and take care:D

Hope everything goes well for ya mang. :aok: Before ya know it you'll be running like a kid again. ;)

:holysheep:
Get well...skip the 93 and just move on ... :D Good luck man and you might as well ask for any extra transplants while you are there, you get those bonus miles things, etc.- Hip, ankle, shoulder for only $175,000.00 Add any implant for free!!! Good luck dude... :D

good luck man....

you may want to label your good hip.....just in case :p

sharpie it with....wrong hip dumbazz....at least the doc will get a smile and you will be guaranteed not to have a bad hip after surgery LOL

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
:holysheep:
Get well...skip the 93 and just move on ... :D Good luck man and you might as well ask for any extra transplants while you are there, you get those bonus miles things, etc.- Hip, ankle, shoulder for only $175,000.00 Add any implant for free!!! Good luck dude... :D

175,000.00 that Pocket change !!:D
Sounds like I be the Millon Dallor man !:D That be fun to runn faster then any cops lol

It nothing But a thing!! I'll be sing a song:fid: Yahooooo !

allgrownup said:
good luck man....

you may want to label your good hip.....just in case :p

sharpie it with....wrong hip dumbazz....at least the doc will get a smile and you will be guaranteed not to have a bad hip after surgery LOL

Thanks Allgrownup
Doc better Not do the wrong hip LOL

Guarantee ? LOL I don't think anything is Guarentee !!;)

my thoughts r with ya :cool:

any of those doc's give ya a prob... tell 'em to come talk to me :evil:

keep lots'a smoke around, my friend... lots'a smoke... trust me ;)

i hope your sugery goes well, and you dont fall and break it as soon as you step out the door (my luck)!

I got the phone call today to have my hip replace and going to be end of the month and I am the first one of the day to get have surgery from this doctor and hopefully he Not Hung Over.. LOL

I am Not want to go through all of that PAIN for weeks, Months but if it going to help me walk and bend then it worth it at the End !! ;)
:eek: there going to cut my Hip muscle !!!

So now I know how long I got to get things done, so Better get them done..

My Honey going to take care of the plants while,
I am laying around in Bed :D and ring the Bell;)

Latest posts

Back