Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tc those are stunning!!

Thank you,

I shot this lil guy in the garden yesterday too. Seems this may be the culprit that eats the dead grasshoppers/crickets I leave in a certain spot.

:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: and more :watchplant:.

lizard visitor.JPG

Thats so cool TC. I wish I had cool reptiles like that in my garden.

wow. what a beautiful site in that first pic. sunny skies on the mountain. we've had four days of rain. seems to be letting up a bit, so i can drag my 'ol butt out to continue on some cover for my outdoor home plot.

was gifted some pipe with angles to try to build a green house type lean-to. it was made very well. someone cut the tubing at 45 degree angles, and welded 3 of these togeather, making up 4 corners. then there are 2 that look to be center angles. there are 14 poles ttl. lost yet? i am. maybe i should attempt this project not so high.;) .

^:rofl: ^ ...

at least your having a great grow this year. i remember all that ash, and soot you had last year. fire is devastating in so many ways.

how are you keeping the workers away from your women?:eek: . are they trusted friends? are they contracted? i would worry to death that they would be back like a thief in the night.:eek: ...

got a big dog you can tie up out there to make some racket? hope this won't be the case. i'm just a paranoid stoner, and i've had to learn new strategies after losing some plots to rippers. low life scum.

those are certainly some tall ladies in pic one at the end of the green house.:hubba: . looks to be a full round for you this go. again, good luck on harvest TC...Irish...

Thanks Maine, Kal,
and Irish.....

The roofer is a Christian, and what can I say? After spending more time with him than the husband this week....well....I dont think he will be ripping me or the husband off. He is doing an outstanding job, and his last job had a bigger pot garden than mine he says. I'm real pleased with his work too. I know "roofers" are notoriusly infamous for being druggys...or they are round here, from what I have heard lately.... Now the guy doing the drains, roofer recomends to have him come install them after harvest...lol. Sounds like a plan.

Mountains are nice, we sure have a short Grow Season. The indicas are the short lil ladies, they harvest early. The sativa dom Blueberry is only sposed to be 60/40. I dont know what to tell you bout the Flo, she just got huge, like it was a contest or something. Yes, I just hit the bong. I am hoping the tallest ones will finish. Flo is moving massive faster than the BB.
hit post and then hit bong agian.

lizards are so cool. when i was a kid i had an iguana i got when i was 12 i think or 13.. but got him when he was already foot and half long and he died when i was 18. he freaked out at oe my buddies an whipped him in the face wit his tail and his tail literally just broke an fell off. :eek: lol.
vet said he'd grow new one bak but he died liek 7 months later. just woke up one mornin an he was layin dead on his tree branch. liek he was layin chillin but dead lol.

wat kind lizard is that TC

Zip, Sorry to hear bout your pal the Iguana, my brother had one of those green things too. This is a baby bluebelly lizard in the pic. Cute little things musta hatched just lately cause there is a bunch of them around.

More inhabitants in the garden....

The Spider that was eating the cricket yesterday, a fly, a bug, and a pair of bugs doing it. :hubba: All under the August Sky. And possibly not in that order, but all on or Marijauna bushes.:D

POG Spider.JPG

bug bud.JPG

lovin bugs.JPG

Fly bud.JPG

......tc, my cat would kill the lizard just for the hell of it......usually just rips the tail off and lets it go......awhile back the wifey kept saying, 'something smells like it's dead'.....and the kitchen is small.....and we couldn't figure it out.....until the wifey hires a young girl to help her clean the house once a week....and the cute house cleaner walks up to me, holding our crockpot in her arms, takes the lid off, and says, 'look inside'......dead lizard, long time dead lizard, mushy dead and millions of dead flies and fly **** and it smelled like a sewer fart.....that my wife lets loose once in awhile....

that was an odd post. entertaining. funny. slightly rude to your wife. and very odd.

lol anyways, those plants are getting attacked tc! maybe you could build a big frame with window screen material on it and put it over your crop. in might be too suspicious for your area though, idk.

tcbud said:
Thank you,

I shot this lil guy in the garden yesterday too. Seems this may be the culprit that eats the dead grasshoppers/crickets I leave in a certain spot.

:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: and more :watchplant:.

looks like ya gots ya a little garden friend..

Ahhh,MOTHER NATURE AT HER FINEST,GREAT SITE,GREAT GROW,GREAT VIEWS,GREAT MEDS,IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT MY FRIENDS

Thanks for stoppin' in all you pot watchers/growers/friends. :ciao: Remember we have a Medical Marijuana Grow going here. Dont need much in the way of stealth.

I always like your posts Painter, make me smile if not down right laugh. You know, us females got to let off some Gas at times or we will just explode.:rofl: Your cat would have a field day round here, the little lizards are everywhere.

Smot, these little buggys are not really doing much damage. The bugs that must be erradicated from the garden are the Crickets and Grasshoppers. They will eat the hair right off the buds, and eat whole leaves too. I do not spray, as I am trying to be as organic as possible. I hunt the illusive Hoppers, they are slow movers in the morning hours. Their dead bodies I feed to the lizards. :D A few bugs are fine, this is the Great Outdoors and Mother Nature is a good Mama.

Nice tc I shooed one that size away from one of mine this morning. The little snot don't even want to leave, I had to finger poke it twice to move it.

those bugs must be high! lmao

He did not make it to Shooooo....

He made it to the Lizards next meal area. Z Dead Zone.:D

zdead.JPG

awwwwww. he was so cool looking. do they eat bud plants? I thought they ate the aphids. I could be totally wrong.

Latest posts

Back