Good morning everyone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
It is a beautiful Sunday morning in the Great White North. This is my first kick at growing, I have a gorgeous flower garden so I thought I would try for my own weed. I am so tired of the hurry up and wait game with getting it somewhere else. I started one little seed from a bag I found and it sprouted and is growing then I bought some White Widow seeds and I am germinating 2 of them in a wet papet towel as we speak, I don't want to do all 10 of them in case something goes wrong, I like to err on the side of caution. So, fingers crossed. Talk soon.

good morning and congrats on your grow! white widow is an awesome choice very potent. I never do all my seeds at once either...not yet anyways ;)

Hello NorthernHoney :)

With a name like that you must be female.

Welcome to the forum.

I presume you have had a good look around before joining so you will know the layout.

I personally would have germed 3 so I have a better chance to get at least 1 female MJ plant.

You chose to purchase WW, not an optimal choice for a new grower, they need a lot of looking after and are quite nutrient sensitive.

But hey ho, it is done and you will work with what you have.

Lots and lots of help here, so dont feel intimidated with the new experience you are going to encounter.

We are just a question away :aok:

:peace:

Goodmorning NorthernHoney from a very frosty morning here in sw mich...

my first known strain grow was also ww.;) ... i loved her, then lost her. been sad ever since. lol. lol...

look toward seeing your grow, and hearing about your set-up...

A very warm welcome from Irish, and the MP fam...

see you NH...

Good Morning NorthernHoney..i too say ww is a tough starter bean...but you can do it..I allways hated the hurry up and wait..and then No score..or when it was abundant..i was broke..so i decided to grow my own..and never will buy again...I liked NortherLights for first grow...good luck and look forward to seeing thes babies grow up..and would do 3-4 beans at time..only doing 2 one may die and one may be male..And all that time wasted...just my thaughts..or you can get 2 females..either way..take care and be safe..

Happy smokeing:48:

hello and welcome to MP ,,,iu will soon be up and runnin with all the good advise from the folks on MP ,,,:D

goodluck:peace:

O.k. I have just barely started so I can change up the combo, I did buy the femenized seeds though, I didn't want to mess with the males (plants that is) :) There is a shop close to me that I can buy other strains. What would you guys start with? I can plant my 2 and start another 2 or 3 of a different variety, any ideas?

if you post a question in 'Indoor Growing' section, or the 'Coffee Table, you will get more answers NH.:) ...

we need to know more about your set-up; (ie... what your working with as far as lights, nutes, grow area dimensions), to properly give you the best sound advise...;) ...

like i said b4, ww was my first indoor known strain. yes, it is very nute sensitive. i nuted mine maybe 3-4 times the entire grow, and each time, they looked as if they would die off from it. just remember to go very, very light, leaning towards no nutes with the ww. also be careful not to over water the girls. let the soil dry out completely before re-watering.;) ...

always remember that when a mj plant is put in force flower (12 light/12 dark), it has the capability of tripling in size, but mostly it will double it's size...

individual plants, have individual needs as far as feeding goes. always read another members grow journal on the specific strain you intend to grow. this will give you an advantage as some of the things to watch for...

see you around. take care...Irish...

Good luck with the Beans!
Green Mojo for ya..

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

:)

Gb

Welcome to MP....if you are using fem beans then going with 1 or 2 is fine....you will want to read about topping and tying down your plants unless you hve a big grow space...hve never grown WW but i see you hve already gotten plenty of good advice...good luck and start a GJ so we can follow along and help if any problems that may arise...

Latest posts

Back