good weed seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
Got a bag of some real good $60 an 1/8 stuff last night.I just went to roll up a fatty and out popped a seed from one of the buds.Glad I didn't send it through the grinder.It is real light colored but seems to be sound.I already have it germing.Time will tell.:D

SpikedCola said:
:eek: :eek: $60 for a half-quarter?? Wow! Here its $25 :ccc:

It's gotta be the good stuff. Where I used to live, it was 25 a 1/4 for gross mexi crap or 25 an 1/8 for ok schwag.
This is actually how I am doing my grow. Finding seeds from $50 an 1/8 stuff. Definitely the goods. That's the good thing about moving to the NW... Haven't found any dirt weed since I've been here.

yeah I can get the cucka bud for $120oz here or every now and then I can find a bag of real good head smoke.I am thrilled to have found a seed this stuff is real good smoke.

Here, 25 an eighth IS the good stuff ;) Ive never had any bad, just good better and best :D

damn! im movin out to where you are! haha!
oh wait... that's why I started growing. So I wouldn't have to buy
anything.

SpikedCola said:
:eek: :eek: $60 for a half-quarter??

Would that be a quarter of a half? :confused:

and around these parts $60 for the good stuff would be a Bargain as well

Best of Luck
"P"

for good headies around here there are guys getting $20 for .8 of a gram.That is 700 dollars an ounce.And people are paying it.

Be aware that those one or two seeds that you find in really good pot that should be sensimillian are almost certainly the result of selfing and therefore hermie seeds.

i wondered about that made no sense why I found just one random seed,if that bud was pollinated the whole thing should have been full of seeds right?After soaking it over night I think it may be a dud anyway.

I think it may be a dud anyway
It is real light colored
... ya want more darker striped lookin seeds if im not mistaken.
and wat THG said^^^^ i 2nd that. watch out for herms wit any bag seed. as my first grow was form all good bud too and made it fine but come from male pollen (teh seeds) my second round of seeds was also seeds form a buddy who saves his good bud seeds and :eek: almost every 1 hermied on me that time.

thanks for the advice guys.This seed is for sure a dud but I wll keep the hermie thing in mind next time.I will tell you if that plant was a hermie it was still some damn good smoke.

Seed from commercial bags is likely to be hermie, (if there are just a few seeds) or junk pot (if there are lots of seeds ... it would be poorly grown on some hillside by someone who didn't care about managing it).
And even if not . . . commercial bud is grown for quantity, not quality. Like, Big Bud is a decent smoke but I wouldn't grow it myself, it's not what I am looking for. You're not likely to find Jack Herer or White Widow or Black Domina in bag seed, are you? Since I am going to take the same risks and make the same effort, I'd rather buy good genetics and know what's in the pots!

DynaGlideGuy said:
Would that be a quarter of a half? :confused:

and around these parts $60 for the good stuff would be a Bargain as well

Best of Luck
"P"
Honestly not sure why its called that, but its a half-quarter as in half-of-a-quarter, or an eighth. An ounce here is $200. But samandwendy is right, thats why we (or at least I) grow, to avoid paying :D

/pass :ccc:

Latest posts

Back