Got my seeds today!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganDude

Reaction score
The mail lady left me a very nice little gift...the seeds I ordered from Attitude! I got the Lowlife Automatic AK47 x Diesel, and as a bonus, they threw in a Green House Seeds Cheese Feminized and a Green House Seeds Train Wreck Feminized. I figure I'll get a run of the Lowlife, and then do the two Green House seeds.

I also got my box built last weekend. It turned out pretty good. For those that missed my last post, it's only 2x1, and I was only going to make it 4' high, but at the last minute, I added a foot onto it, so it now 2x1x5. I have a lot of work left to do on it...I need to paint it, I need to get my ventilation set up, and I need to make me a carbon scrubber. And of course, get my lights set up. (150w HPS) I figure it will another month before I'm ready to roll.

Also, I got my back order squared away for my ballast kit and bulb, so those should be here next week.

Today was a very good day!:hubba:

PS: Plus, I got my check from Gxxgle, for the website I run, so I have the funds to finish it up. This project has been funded almost entirely off my website, so it's not costing me anything but time.

:woohoo::yay: on the arrival of your beans.

Good luck on your grow and hopefully you will get the dank you are looking for:D

Latest posts

Back