Grapefruit for everyone..ill bring the sugar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickytasticbud

Reaction score
Fixed pics****

Hey here are some grapefruit clones that are almost ready to be picked.

I can honestly say..i only phed the water once a week...if not less then that at times..i let my resevoir run out of water some times..and i still got really lucky and these ladies never gave up.

Granted they lost all their big fan leaves. Anyways..here is some pics.

Pure Blend Pro Bloom, Liquid Karma, Hydroplex (for the dense) Hydroguard, Sugar Daddy/Sweet (did a mix this time)

100_1864.jpg

100_1878.jpg

100_1880.jpg

100_1891.jpg

100_1897.jpg

Grapefruit for everyone..ill bring the sugar,,,,,,,,, wheres it at and
well what should i bring :hubba:

fantastic looking buds you have there!:tokie:

wow amazing looking bud you have buddy. Cant wait to see some harvest shots and a smoke report.

image shack is not where you should be uploading your pics.. for your safety and mine. looks good from the thumbnails.

Those buds look great. Cant wait for a smoke report and some final product pictures. Great job and I hope to see some pics of the next grow in the near future. Until then, grow it big my friend. Take care

they don't like you hosting them from outside sites here, i doubt your pictures will remain for too long.

I chopped them down tonight. and they look sooo pretty...ill get a shot of them tomorrow night.

thanks TBG. I finally figured it out..haha.

Im using a 400w hps. Here are the harvest pics..i have more plants going..but these two are done and starting their dry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Back