Greetings, locals and inhabitants of this Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wereclown

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here, new to the whole thing, really. Got myself interested in the subject about a year and a half ago, and now... trying to get self-sustaining. Got nine seeds of Chronic. So I'll probably have lots of questions. I also like being creative, and experimenting. At this point, I only smoke about twice a month. Kinda burnt myself out before. But, I have no intention of entirely quitting. Just don't want to, so no point in forcing myself.

Other things about me. I'm from Estonia. Was going to college, but admittedly, just dropped out a few days ago. Since I like the Uni, I'll probably go back the next year. Got to pick myself up. Maybe I'll get in for free, sponsored by the state again. Maybe I'll get enough money from this new hobby I'm here regarding. Or maybe I'll be doing something else.

I just started living on my own, this year. So I've got a rented apartment to experiment in. Will have to get a job for a while, get enough money to get a new apartment during the summer. Going back to living with father... not so good idea. So... I'll be seeing you around on the boards.

okay, so, the germinating seeds are in three groups now.

First is in a cup of previously boiled water, under plastic and under black cloth, near a radiator. Do I have to change the water? Three of the seeds have sunk to the bottom by this morning.

The second group is wrapped in toilet paper and on a cleaned ash tray which is full of water. They're atop a boiler, in the bathroom. They have had some notable light, and I'm not sure it's been as moist as it should for them, the whole time. No noticable change since yesterday. Also, I have touched those seeds with my hands a few times, after leaving them. Is that bad? I did read, you should not touch them with hands, just pinchers. Also, when I checked on them, one of the seeds fell down. It didn't get lost, but it may have been damaged in the fall. I am rather concerned about that group.

The third group is in soil already, put them there to begin with. Slightly covered with decent dirt, slightly watered. They're in the closet, so they're quite undisturbed and quite dark. But only room-warm.

So... that's how it is. The first group has 4 seeds, the second one 3 and the third one 2.

Wereclown said:
okay, so, the germinating seeds are in three groups now.

First is in a cup of previously boiled water, under plastic and under black cloth, near a radiator. Do I have to change the water? Three of the seeds have sunk to the bottom by this morning.

The second group is wrapped in toilet paper and on a cleaned ash tray which is full of water. They're atop a boiler, in the bathroom. They have had some notable light, and I'm not sure it's been as moist as it should for them, the whole time. No noticable change since yesterday. Also, I have touched those seeds with my hands a few times, after leaving them. Is that bad? I did read, you should not touch them with hands, just pinchers. Also, when I checked on them, one of the seeds fell down. It didn't get lost, but it may have been damaged in the fall. I am rather concerned about that group.

The third group is in soil already, put them there to begin with. Slightly covered with decent dirt, slightly watered. They're in the closet, so they're quite undisturbed and quite dark. But only room-warm.

So... that's how it is. The first group has 4 seeds, the second one 3 and the third one 2.
Wereclown you should start yourself a grow journal mang. No you don't have to change the water. As long as your hands are clean i see no problem with touching your seeds.

okay, started the journal. I can use all the tips I can get, so... hope it'll get attention.

Well, it's Wereclown here again. Forgot the last password (and apparently I used another e-mail) since the last time. Growing didn't work out so well, I guess ordering straight from Netherlands is a real bad idea.

So now I'm trying to go on to someting legal - Fly Agaric. And dropped by this site again.

IMO.. why go through all of that??

To germinate your seed, it needs moisture(humidity) and NO LIGHT. NONE.

easiest method.. I know you got a CD/DVD case laying around.

Wet a paper towl, Ring it out, place your seeds in paper towel.
placed paper towel with in the CD/DVD case and place near heat.

fyi, clorinated water isnt' entirely a bad thing. Kills of the bacterias
that can keep your seeds from germing/dying.

I'll remember that for the next time. But those plants died anyway. :( So it's an old thing.

Latest posts

Back