Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the chef again.
Thanks Chef!

lets see closet pics of white lightning and my moms.

10409 051.jpg

10409 050.jpg

10409 046.jpg

2Dog, You grow such beautiful plants! Even the pic you posted of the morning glory on your fence is amazing! I wish I lived in a warmer zone :) And sour cream? I have not heard of that before, but it looks rather sweet to me! hehe

It's the sour cream! aaaaaaauuugh! LOL those are beautiful 2dog! Have you smoke the WL or the sour cream before? Good job!

I'm with you Warfish I am looking at the snow outside and then look at 2dogs beautiful plants and I am sooo envious. Your plants look great you green thumbed vixen.

is teh sour cream a sativa dom by chance?
ia sk cuz idk if it just me but everytime i look at someones even my own sativas ive had and it always looks like an indi does after just startin to reveg :confused2:
is it just in their nature to look this way or is grower influenced hence too small root space or not enuff foor or too much or at the wrong levels etc?
:hairpull:
i doubt i'll ever understand sativas like i do now indicas. but im sure determined to nip it in the reat over time tho.
sour creme, tho huh? sounds interesting tho.
cant wait to see it in its final days for sure :hubba:
keep em strong 2dog
mojo, girl :aok:
:48:

ps. do you have 2 dogs by chance , 2dog? LOL sorry i had to ask jus messin wit ya

better pics hubby wanted attention so I stopped midway. thanks for stopping by everyone I love sharing my pics! seems like it is taking forever to upload lately tho..

10409 009.jpg

10409 010.jpg

10409 012.jpg

zip..I think she is mostly indica..maybe a bit sativa.

trainwreck
skunk bud
la woman pistils

10409 013.jpg

10409 018.jpg

10409 028.jpg

thanks boys I am getting excited about all the budding and filling in...so much more density in the jungle!

10409 041.jpg

10409 039.jpg

10409 029.jpg

the chef said:
It's the sour cream! aaaaaaauuugh! LOL those are beautiful 2dog! Have you smoke the WL or the sour cream before? Good job!

no I havent smoked them before...but I am excited to try em out!:)

NorthernHoney said:
I'm with you Warfish I am looking at the snow outside and then look at 2dogs beautiful plants and I am sooo envious. Your plants look great you green thumbed vixen.

what a compliment...and it sounds so sexy! thanks sweet honey!:D

I redid the grow closet

back left PK mom I cloned the shizer out of
in front of her my Blue cheese which in the 2nd pic is not blue
3rd pic is reg cheese which is blue hued on the leaves...lmao..

middle fron is my NL5
right front is my blue widow
and right back is the reg cheese..

010610 001.jpg

010610 003.jpg

010610 004.jpg

Out of site! Love the pics 2dog! Pulling fer the trainwreck and blue widow! Mojo to all the rest.

my nl5 mom

grow room pic I need to move the lights up again...I hope the stretch stops soon because I dont have that far til ceiling..some of the plants are at 5'6' and my ceiling is 7 ft I may have to start tying....

ZIP!!! I am sorry man this sour cream is mostly sativa....it was a freeby..wonder if it will get me high??? so crystally...the fems are out of stock must be good...hmm?

Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Original Sour Diesel x G13 Haze
Flowering Time : Long Outdoor Harvest : October / November
Height : Medium THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Haze and Sour

DNA Sour Cream Feminized cannabis seeds are the best of both worlds with the classic Haze taste mixing with the high yield of Sour and G13. We don't know why anyone would pass DNA Genetics Sour Cream up, it's a Haze plant with a difference, having Sour nugs all over her and produces a heavy yield.The original Sour Diesel cutting was used, in combination with the G13 Haze cannabis seeds to bring Sour style buds with haze flavour. It is a Sour Creamy blend of Sativa with a dash of Indica. This DNA Sour Cream Feminized has an amazing mix of Haze n' Sour!

010610 005.jpg

010610 006.jpg

Sour-Cream-dna-genetics.jpg

Ok so let me get this straight.....you've got a lightning wrecked sour la blue widow woman white cream cheesey with northern pk lights....Got it;) :D

as mothers...I have more types in the grow.. ;)

oh and the white lightnings!

Latest posts

Back