Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nl 5 purple and orange and white..

011809 hats grow update 040.jpg

011809 hats grow update 043.jpg

011809 hats grow update 044.jpg

sour cream and la woman...

011809 hats grow update 058.jpg

011809 hats grow update 060.jpg

011809 hats grow update 061.jpg

more pics lol..think this is skunk.

011809 hats grow update 076.jpg

011809 hats grow update 077.jpg

011809 hats grow update 078.jpg

2dog look out you gonna hit the light! AAaugghh! Is that the sour? How tall is she? Lokks tasty...hmmm maybe a potato bong to smoke the sour cream?

and some bacon and green onions and salt and pepper...oh wait yes the la woman got burned a wee bit while I was gone..she keeps growing dude..and she is soo close to light and very full...I will have to tie her..

Wow 2Dog! There all looking so beautiful! While I do really like Violet, I must say the colors in the NL draw me there :)
Keep up the regular updates, I love following along :D

the nl is awesome...but very dense..and smaller so it will be nice to have lots of choices...I cannot wait to see her all triched out...the skunk 1 looks great too when it comes to smoke I wont play favs I will let you all know which is truly best. violet is great because she is quick, dense and short easy to grow...I bet she yields pretty well.

sour cream nl soooo purple open the pic! , moby **** is so impressing me..my quickest finisher so far

012009 035.jpg

012009 036.jpg

012009 037.jpg

u r always welcome zip! but I wouldnt make you sleep on the floor lol...

Nice buds 2Dogs :aok:

looks like you are gonna be a happy:) camper:) soon....BIU :bolt::bong2:

Looks great, jars will be full soon.

So weird how your L.A. Woman and mine are so totally different, mine is a hobbit 8.5 weeks veg barely 9"-10" tall, short and fat.

Omgoodness tact you must have gotten a runt..it is my biggest plant..I think she will produce a lot...she is budding tons but still seems to be growing...blows my mind. She is not going to be the quickest finisher tho...I bet yours is quicker..will be fun to compare smoke reports...I cannot wait to have jars full again...this time many more plants than last harvest...They are pretty stagered to the trimming/haning shouldnt kill me..Funny thing is that the room isnt stinking...I mean I notice a smell when I go in but nothing too noticable.. Wonder if it is still to come?

Thanks for stopping by people. Its getting exciting.

Latest posts

Back