grow update 3 out of 5 females..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
got these trees grown there 3 weeks into 12/12 i think i shold be adding some nutrients mafbe the pots there in are 3 gallon the strain is purps from the bcseedking. its not purple yet though hoping it turns late into flowering..

DSCN0335.JPG

DSCN0332.JPG

DSCN0336.JPG

DSCN0324.JPG

DSCN0325.JPG

DSCN0327.JPG

DSCN0326.JPG

DSCN0328.JPG

DSCN0329.JPG

DSCN0330.JPG

DSCN0331.JPG

verynice and green

what nutes are you planning on using ?and did you use any during veg ?

Reactions: czz
no ididn't use any nutes yet, i was looking at a few advanced ones, for taste, or bigger buds, what whould u recomend

Beautiful pics Czz :)

They will need feeding now they are in flower ;)

The leaves look wet on some of the pictures, are they wet?

:peace:

well im in the uk ,,and its a little harder to find fox farm without huge postal costs :hairpull:
so im using bio grow for veg and bio bloom for flower ,they are both organic
i also add moloasses everyother water ,,

but i must say they look very green and healthy seeing as tho u havnt used any nutes :aok2:

yes some of pics are from the other day when i wet them a lil too cool em off, what are some good food for them.. to keep them pumping resin out...

word thanks they are very green and stink out my house lol.. smells nice and sweet skunky smell i just hoping the color turns a lil purp sooner than later

I have tried everything to get my seeds to germinate and i,m not having any luck at all.I have new and older seeds have then wraped in a paper towel in sandwich bags and all the do is swell up but no roots come out. what am i doing wrong thanks dan let me no

softail said:
I have tried everything to get my seeds to germinate and i,m not having any luck at all.I have new and older seeds have then wraped in a paper towel in sandwich bags and all the do is swell up but no roots come out. what am i doing wrong thanks dan let me no [email protected]

Are you crazy?

Go and click edit and take your contact info off, police/leo are here watching.

Sigh.

Latest posts

Back