growing In baltimore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
Hi I am a first time Grower and would like to share my pop my chrrey with everybody. so here it goes.

what i am starting with:

1.8 3in pots
2.one 120 watt phip aro bulb
3.one 60 watt soft white bulb
4.foil
5.warming pad and homemade dome for seed starting
6.2 1/2 gallon jar for water
7.jiffy mix seed starter
8.one box of mc grow

setp 22 2006
i started my seed on about setp 22 i put them in my 3 in pots and put them on my warming pad then put the dome on them.

setp 28 checked my seed in found that all 8 have began to pop out. so i moved them under the lights.

oct 2 my b-bay check them again they are looking tall and skinny dirt was dry so i watered them mgrow three tea spoons to 2 1/2 gallon of water.

oct 4 checked on them again some of them was bending over so i tied them up and move my fans. had to go out of town.

oct 8 back from trip. check on my baby their geting big. one died so seeded one more to replace that. i herd some where that if you use diet pills in the water it will help you so i got some of my mom relacore pills one to a 2 liter
and stated it on the one new plant no nothing so far but i will keep yall up dated on miss diet bud.

oct 10 have pics there a little bulr but its a cam phone so in joy

Oct07_0001.jpg

Oct08_0001.jpg

Oct08_0004.jpg

Oct08_0007.jpg

Oct08_0018.jpg

Oct08_0017.jpg

Oct08_0015.jpg

Oct08_0011.jpg

Oct08_0013.jpg

Oct08_0014.jpg

Welcome to MP Sin inc. I see you have yourself some babies and they are looking good. How far away do you have your light? Your babies looked a bit stretched.

I have my Lights about 36 in away becuse iam using a grow flood light. do you think i could put them colser with out burnig them

Sin inc said:
I have my Lights about 36 in away becuse iam using a grow flood light. do you think i could put them colser with out burnig them
You need to get rid of the flood light it doesn't give off the correct spectrum of light for MJ to grow. What ya need is some CFL's or an HPS system. You can get 42 watt CFL's at Wal-Mart for like $8 each. Also when you go to transplant try and cover as much of the stem as possible with dirt. Aslo stop giving your plant diet pills it doesn't work. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2238&highlight=wally+world

thank you mr.grunt because i knew that thAT ARGO BULB WAS ****. i am about to get some new lights i was thinking about using a 4-bulb 40 watt 48 in t12 fixture 60$ and it plugs in to the wall. or 2/ 2 bulb 2 ft 40 watt t12 aslo plugs in to the wall 22$ each. are one 48' 40 watts t12 20$ plugs in to the wall, i can't afford any hps or mh fixtures they cost to much for me right now plus my ele bill would get the light turn off on me. i am using a 5by5 room :confused:

Just make sure that they are flourescent lights when ya buy them. Also check how many lumens the lights put off. That is what you are looking for the lumens. You don't wanna waste any money on something that's no good.

well its time for an update i've put my plants in 5 1-2 gallon pots and add 1 13watt warm clf and 1 27watt cool white cfl. my babys seam to like thier new home and the new light setup. soon i will beable to add a 4-bulb 48in t12 fixture i hope this will hwlp thwm out even more :D i have add some picks for your your veiwing enjoyment.

Oct15_0001.jpg

Oct15_0002.jpg

Oct15_0003.jpg

Oct15_0004.jpg

Oct15_0005.jpg

Oct15_0007.jpg

Oct15_0009.jpg

Oct15_0010_0001.jpg

Your babies are coming right along Sin inc. Keep on doing what your doing and before ya know it you'll be putting them babies in flower.

thank you mr grunt i am tring my best

Good stuff, welcome to growing! I would be hesitant to post where I'm from and my birthday on this kind of fourm...just FYI
The plants are looking better, more light and a little more wind should have them flourishing in no time! Best of luck!

tnhanks fluid i wasint using my head. i just got a new 4 bulb 48in fixture so i think they will be happy

Hey Whats up i Got a new 4 bulb 4foot fixture about todays a ago and i have to say that it work very well. i had 2 plants two a pot. but i cut to back 2 becuse the the other plants in the pot where alot bigger the the ones i cut out. so i am going to try to root the ones i cut since i have never cloned any mj before. i have pics the the clones and of all my plants plus light setup i hope yall like the pics. also i uped the dosge of mgrow to 3 tables spoon per 3 gallon container.20-20-20 i would like to know if i should use something better thats in the normal stores because i don't have a ccard and i don't drive. plus most of are stores here don't carry what i see on this forum. i do have a homedepot but they dont carry the good stuff unitl summer.

Oct20_0001.jpg

Oct20_0002.jpg

Oct20_0003.jpg

Oct20_0004.jpg

Oct20_0005.jpg

Oct20_0006.jpg

Oct20_0007.jpg

Oct20_0008.jpg

I wouldn't start them on nutes too early, and definitely monitor them for nute burn using that much at this stage. They do look like they are coming along nicely, they will love you long time if you keep giving them more light!! :D

looking good man growing nice now i have an ace hardware that has better stuff than that look for the ratios to be better you want a high first number during veg and a high second during flower like 10-1-1 for veg 5-30-5 for flower

learnin to gro said:
looking good man growing nice now i have an ace hardware that has better stuff than that look for the ratios to be better you want a high first number during veg and a high second during flower like 10-1-1 for veg 5-30-5 for flower

Yeah, I wouldn't use any nute from ace hardware.

i dont i use fox farms but its better than using a 20-20-20 all purpouse fert... they have petersons and the alaska fish emulsion organic 5-1-1

learnin to gro said:
i dont i use fox farms but its better than using a 20-20-20 all purpouse fert... they have petersons and the alaska fish emulsion organic 5-1-1

right on.... the FFBB I have says .01-.3-.7

yeah i bought the foxfarms 6pack and they are all different the blooming ones solids that you mix with water cha ching and others have super high numbers. i guess what i meant is some nutes are better than no nutes

learnin to gro said:
yeah i bought the foxfarms 6pack and they are all different the blooming ones solids that you mix with water cha ching and others have super high numbers. i guess what i meant is some nutes are better than no nutes

Right on, and what I meant was that is correct only to a point. There are definitely some nutes you don't want to use, and no nutes are better at times. From reading and use, I'd only recommend Fox Farms and Advanced Nutes. Sure, others work, but you can't generalize 'all others' as working. :)

Noticed you r from Baltimore Too and was wondering where u go for supplies for your grow , we r new to this and just hooked up two hydro d.i.y. systems and was wanting to find other places to get supplies as to spread out the $$$$ as not to get noticed too much??

Latest posts

Back