growing In baltimore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crzchick said:
Noticed you r from Baltimore Too and was wondering where u go for supplies for your grow , we r new to this and just hooked up two hydro d.i.y. systems and was wanting to find other places to get supplies as to spread out the $$$$ as not to get noticed too much??

I highly doubt that this type of communication is tolerated on the forum. If I were you, I'd look in the yellow pages or do an internet search for whatever you are looking for, wherever you are.

Fluid1 said:
I highly doubt that this type of communication is tolerated on the forum. If I were you, I'd look in the yellow pages or do an internet search for whatever you are looking for, wherever you are.

Agreed, please dont go namin places and making em hott.

I'll have to agree. There is not to be any revealing information posted. Also with a store front type, they don't want there name and an MJ forum in the same sentence.
If they sell you hydro equip or anything, knowing you intend to grow herb with it..they enter into a conspiracy which can get that store into trouble.
Listing online links is one thing. Giving names of store fronts is another. IMO.

i would like to thank everybody that help me out with thw nutes and i would have to agree with everybody i won't snitch on the pepole that help me just go on internet and do a seach on yahoo in the local section with your area code that should bring up all the stores thats in your area. besure to use good seach names like hydrophcions or lighting fixtures. you get the ideia
i am new to the nutes and this might seam dumb to yall but. why is the #'s so low on the nutes that you put on the post i whnt to the store and i was so confused buy the #s on the box. i have a 20-20-20 nute right now but some nutes in the store had like 5-1-1 or 16-50-16 why so much of a diffrents. i keep seeing some post on diffrent forums saying to try mg patio becuse it a has alot of secondary nutes are micro nutes in it

hey wahts going on i just wanted to udate alillte and let yall see my babys. well lets see i now have a 4-foot 4-blub fixture each tube at 32 watts each. 2 warm at 3000k and 2 cool white 4100k. 1 32watt cfl at 5000k. 1 27 watt cfl at 4100k and 1 13watt at 3000k. all light add up two 200 watts. i am using a room 5x5 but i have cut it in half so the room u see in the pic is 5x2 so if i am right that would be around 40 watts per sq foot if iam not right can some body tell if how to do it right. this room will be my floweing room when it come time. so the other half will be my clone room. i will be getting a 175watt mh on the 3rd of next month. i have top all the plant but the smallest 2. i hope that this wiil inceace my harvest in the end. ihave replaneted the plants in a mix of jiffy-mix seed starter and scotts potting soil plus osmocote slow release plant food 0.07-0.01-0.03 along with some sandy potting soil with all the micro nutes in it. iahve the tubes hanging 3in's from the tops of the plants and i have the cfls in the middle of the pots as you can see ih the pics
each pics is of a diffrent plant. this setup is for the newbe's that grow with floruo's the don't have a lot of money all the light came up to aorund 60$enjoy. oh all most for got found a big 5x3 sheet of hard malar in the trash got lucky on that. you can see it it the pic also i have add sugar to the water regament to help with not having a hps yet i hope this works. i have not been giving the plants any food becuase of the scotts have food in it. the bag said 9 months but since i have mix this with others stuff i would give it about 1-2 month before i give more nutes. does this soung right to yall pleses give me yall feed back it would be most helpful .

Oct25_000.jpg

Oct25_0001.jpg

Oct25_0002.jpg

Oct25_0003.jpg

Oct25_0004.jpg

Oct25_0005.jpg

Oct25_0006.jpg

Oct25_0006_0001.jpg

Whats up Sin Inc. Your babies are coming right along man and looking great. Keep it up man. ;)

Yeah they are looking much better!! Are you going to be able to control the heat in there with the 175 MH? I had a 175 and it got HOT fast. The flouros are easier to keep the area cool. I think you topped them at the right time, they should get nice and bushy for you. Keep up the good work!

hey thinks for the advice well the whole room is covered with heavet duty cover. i have the cover nail to the cross beams so there are open spaces above the room. i thought i would use the 3 computer fans that i hook up to one 12v plugin. and put them in top of the cover cut a template so that the fans are pulling the air out thought the top and out a box fan in the room to replace the computer fans that are going in the top.:D

Oct26_0001.jpg

Oct26_0002.jpg

Oct26_0003.jpg

Oct26_0004.jpg

Oct26_0005.jpg

Oct25_000.jpg

I know who I'm visitin' this spring X) j/k

Your babies are looking lovely! They're gonna turn out gorgeous!

hey sorry about how long it took me to update but here it is. i have a new 175 watt mh going had to take it apart and make a remote ballst used a old p3 computer case as a refletor you can see in the pic. i used the four foot 4-bulb fixture as side lighting. i have added 2 computer fans in the top of the room to get some of that heat out of the room. i started out with 8 babys now i have 4 grown a 1 clone in the flower room. i have 7 more clones in the veg room you see can i used a milk crate and some clear cover for the dome and a heating pad for the bottom. The soil i mixed didn't work very good so i think i will stay with the jiffy-mix. one the the plants that i had to cut started to smell real bad then i found out that it was rotting so there you have it jiffy-mix for me. i took five days for the one clone to root so i put it in a pot jiffy -mix and moved it to the flowering room but clone keep wilting so i put a big soda bottle over it and it help. can some body help me with this also brought some mg flower booster 10-52-10. we don't have all that good stuff yall use hear it the only thing they had at hmoedepot they had that fish stuff but i think i will stay wiht this for right now i want to start them on 12-12 soon but some of the plants are not very big so if any body has any thing to say then say it it will help me .thanks to all yall help and know how i am on track.the small one is the clone

Nov07_0003.jpg

Nov07_0004.jpg

Nov07_0005.jpg

Nov07_0006.jpg

Nov07_0007.jpg

Nov07_0008.jpg

Nov07_0009.jpg

Nov07_0010.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Whats up Sin inc. Man your babies are moving right along arn't they. About your clone. If you are seeing wilting then it's not ready for the dome to come off. You should remove the dome from the clone atleast 2 times a day IMHO for about an hour at a time. Spray with some water everytime you take the dome off. Here is a link to Hick's soil cloning method. It might help you out more than my rambling. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2441

thanks big bro the clone has roots won't the dome hurt it if thre roots are growing

Sin inc said:
thanks big bro the clone has roots won't the dome hurt it if thre roots are growing
Does it have a few roots or alot of roots? It shouldn't hurt them by putting the dome on and taking it off 2 times a day until they can take it without the dome if that makes since. Be sure and spray them with water. When we take clones we usually leave them under the dome for atleast 2 weeks or until a nice root system has formed. ;)

my girl 4 days in to flower. i now have two clones that doing good one i put into the flowing room with the rest becuse it grew so much in 7 days. and one that has just came out of the dome and is in veg now.:bong:

Nov14_0001_0001.jpg

Nov14_0002.jpg

Nov14_0004.jpg

Nov14_0005.jpg

clone1.jpg

clone2.jpg

Whats up Sin inc. Your plants are looking great. Can't wait to see some buds on those beauties. Great job man keep it up.

hey fam whats been up. i have some bad news. i had 4 plants 3 where male 1 female. i so sad they got me man. but i still have one lady left and she is doing real good. its been 12 days into flower and the tops is already covered with nice long white hairs. The frist pics si of the mother and the rest cone from her. the biggest clone has been out of the dome for about 12 days and i have to say that this jiffy mix is not bad she has been grow so much is crazy. i have been using this new plant food i got home home depot. it works very well i have pics of the bottle. its made from worm ****.how long should i wait to put clone 1 in to flower. after my mother flowers can i reveg her and use her for clones. i have been trying to start some more seed but none came up. i used the water in the bowl. saw the lil foot then put them in the dirt. been a bout a week still nothing . a i have been using this jiffy green house 72 i dont like this thing it sucks big donkey di#$. if anybody can help me get back on track trying to fill up my grow room 2x2 space well its a 5x2 space only using 2x2 of the 5x2 and 370 watts of flrouos and mh= 7725 of lumes per sq ft going to watse.

Terracycle ProFusion and Plant Food improves the health and over-all vigor of your plants, while increasing the crop yield. It dramatically increases root growth and flower bud quantity without causing burn.

Terracycle's vermicompost liquid contains a full complement of beneficial microorganisms and biologically active organic compounds and organisms, including humic acids, plant growth hormones and pH regulators.

This 100% organic and eco-friendly nutrient is effective during all phases of plant growth, yet is gentle enough to be used for seed germination, cuttings and transplanting.

Terracycle ProFusion and Plant Food is suitable for hydroponics and soil gardens. Terracycle is an ecological-minded company and to help protect the environment, they package their nutrients in used plastic bottles!

http://www.4hydro.com/nutrients/images/terracycle.gif
Terracycle ProFusion and Plant Food
Application rate:

Concentrate formula - mix in a ratio of 1 to 10 (10%).
Ready to use spray formula may be used as is.
Spray plants until moist and drench roots.

Terracycle Plant Food

Nov24_0001.jpg

Nov24_0002.jpg

Nov24_0003.jpg

Nov24_0004.jpg

Nov24_0005.jpg

Nov24_0006.jpg

Nov24_0007.jpg

Nov24_0008.jpg

Nov24_0009.jpg

Whats up Sin inc my friend. Sorry about the males man but we all get them when growing from seed. As soon as your clones have a good root system you can toss them right into flower as they are already mature. :aok: Not sure about revegging your mother and using her for clones as we have never done it but i think it can be done.

Latest posts

Back