Guess What ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(smokin)(cough) welcome to MP the proud marijuana gardners/outdoor

btw, look like u got jamaica strain

How do ya know or is that just a guess?

Well I'm Gonna Keep Doing What I,m Doing And See What Happens
I,ll Keep Ya Up To Date

well i cant wait to get home, every night when i return there is always a nice surprise for me coz they are getting bigger FAST.

I will continue to leave them outside throughout the day and in the cfl lights for the evening. i have been doing this now for nearly 3 1/2 weeks now and they are around 10 inches tall so should i introduce them to some dark nights or leave it a while longer?

The question i have is if at the flowering period i leave them outside in the daytime and the sun is not out ....bare in mind i live in the caribbean, will the natural lighty be sufficient to keep them growing or flowering ?

Ok i think i have females or i have new leafs forming i'm not sure. i was looking closly yesterday evening and i saw what i thought to be the shape of a female just between the nodes , but this morning it looks more like new leafs. i have some pictures attached perhaps someone can help.

P1010750.JPG

P1010749.JPG

P1010748.JPG

i cant tell the picture was blurry at the nodes

anyone else?

yeah i know ,sorry about that .....i must say they are smelling good from the top

Can you get more light on them? they need it.
Also some LST might beef up the middle some.

Dont confuse healthy growth with stretching

Do You Think They Are Stretching ?? I Managed To Get Another Light On Them Yesterday Night And I Can See More Leafs Forming Lower Down ,which At First I Thought Was The Plant Showing What Sex It Was. I Have Left Them Under The Lights Today Instead Of Taking Them Outside So We Should See Some Improvements

RB1 said:
What Is Lst ???

Lst stands for low stress training, it basicly tieing the top of the plant down this makes the middle area beef up because its the new top of the plant, the top of the plant gets the most growth hormone,

This will end up making multiple tops as side branches grow upwards.

Your plants are not that bad but stretching is where the distance beetween the nodes, or branches is excessive causing the plant to be tall and leggy but not bushy. 2-3 inches is too much IMO, tighter nodes make denser buds.

So keep the lights close and keep it enclosed nicely in some good refletive walls.

Moving them in and out of the house is begging for spider mites, and you dont want thoughs.

Good luck!

Ok Well I Will Try The Lst Tonight With String Or Something ??
I Have Now Left Them In The House Under Constant Cfl Light.

I Will Post Some New Pics Tomorrow

Thanks For All The Help

RB1 said:
Ok Well I Will Try The Lst Tonight With String Or Something ??
I Have Now Left Them In The House Under Constant Cfl Light.

I Will Post Some New Pics Tomorrow

Thanks For All The Help
there is a LST sticky floating around in one of the forums.. Advanced cultivation", maybe.. or general indoor..
:D

Latest posts

Back