Gypsy Nirvana - White Widow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long do you flower the nirvana white widow? I know its 8 - 10 weeks but i was wondering if it really is done by 8 weeks or if you need to go the full 10

She is more of a 10 week strain. Those 2 weeks make a big difference. ;)
masterblaster26 said:
how long do you flower the nirvana white widow? I know its 8 - 10 weeks but i was wondering if it really is done by 8 weeks or if you need to go the full 10

Just for clarififcation, white widow from nirvana is not an f1 its an f2.

I still find it amazing when people say widow is shy for nutes, the widows i've grown have all loved it but then they were authentic widow seeds.

Thanks for the report. I have some nirvana white widow in veg right now. I am looking forward to flowering them.

She's a beauty. You're a fantastic gardener TBG. Take care and be safe.

Well alot can happen in two weeks. Most of the weight is put on toward the end of flowering. So not only will your weight suffer but i'm sure potency will as well. Let that baby go 10 weeks you won't be sorry. ;)
masterblaster26 said:
so how bad would it be to give her the chopp at 8?

KID said:
Has anyone tried the Dutch Passion version of this beautiful flower??Just got some beabs,and will give my own report in a few months

I have.
I bought the feminised seeds and the plants and smoke were AWESOME!! :hubba:

The plants delivered BIG heavy buds,the smoke was tasty and the head was trippy and relaxing.

How is it in a SOG set-up? I have about enough space to let 18 clones get about 24-27 in. running two 400 HPS, hydro with CO2.

Not sure but i'm sure they would do well. We had about 20 to 24 clones at one time in a small closet we have and they came out great. It was almost like a Sea Of Green. ;) We have some White Widow germing right now along with some White Rhino and AK-48. :hubba:

Dang Bro you got more closets going than i have rooms in my house :rofl: grow on :headbang:

We LOVE the White Widow. My wife and I call it "phase weed" as there are several different stages to it's high. 1st stage is, "Wow, I only took a little hit and I can feel it already!" seconds after you inhale. 2nd stage is, "Man, I am high!". 3rd stage is the "Huh? What?" stage. 4th is the "concerned" stage. You know stage 5 is the "munchies" stage and you start getting concerned about finding something to snack on for stage 5. 5th is the munchies. 6th is the "Oh my gawd, I can't move!" stage, where you just kind of become one with whatever furniture you are on at the time. Don't even try to move because you can't. Just enjoy it. 7th is the "Wow, I can't believe I am still so messed up stage. 8th, which runs the entire gambit of stages is the giggles. But it peaks here. 9th is one of my FAVORITE stages.... the HORNY stage! You get so horny you MUST have sex. 10th is the stage where you think you might want another puff, but are still to high and lazy to do it. Then you nap.

I tell you, good weed.

Well I am convinced. Thanks for this thread TBG, I am very excited. Is it possible to get around 2 ounces per clone?

I'm sure it can be done with the right conditions and if you vegged them long enough. ;)
godspeedsuckah said:
Well I am convinced. Thanks for this thread TBG, I am very excited. Is it possible to get around 2 ounces per clone?

I think it says on Nirvana's site that it's a strain from Brazil crossed with a strain from India or something. :confused2: Not really sure. ;)
godspeedsuckah said:
What is the lineage of white widow TBG?

i'm vegging a few nirvana white widows as we speak, thier around 3 weeks now, and around 5-6 inches tall, in 16 oz. dixie cups. how long should i veg. in these cups?, and when should i transplant? when i transplant, they'll go in 3gallon pots to flower. thanx TBG, nice bud pic.:)

Latest posts

Back