Harvest time soon..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
So my two blueberry ladies are going to be hitting day 50 on Feb. 14th. When is the recomended harvest window for blueberry? I was told at 50 days they can get the chop. Yesterday i flushed both of them with about 6 gallons of water. So my question is should i leave them alone for the next 5 days or is there anything i am forgetting before they get he chop?

I'm pretty sure that DP's Blueberry states that it is a 10 week strain. You have around 20-24 daze left, bud. Hope this helps. :)

Regardless of what the breeder's estimated flower time is, the only real way to tell if a plant is ready is to check the trichs with a microscope or jeweler's loupe. Most go for 50% cloudy/50% amber trichs.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Regardless of what the breeder's estimated flower time is, the only real way to tell if a plant is ready is to check the trichs with a microscope or jeweler's loupe. Most go for 50% cloudy/50% amber trichs.
For years we pulled our girls by day, none of this trichome hullabaloo. If it smelled ready, had the density as well as the resin buildup and passed our quality tests and just as long as that yellow preflower hadn't begin to shoot then you were golden. Course that was a pure landrace strain of skunk that was known through a few grower's circles for ~15 years, so that's all personal garnered knowledge of a select 8 week strain, not your 10 weeks. But now, presently, For my new Snow White strain Im workin with, its still more of personal preference. 8weeks give you a heady less paranoia high, 10weeks laid on the trichs like a full-on zombifying winter. As long as your not having a yellow beak (preflower) pokin' out of the bud tops' your fine. FOLLOW THE BREEDER'S SPECS TILL YOU GET IT RIGHT, just make sure to pull it before the preflower shoots. The variables of your grow room will speed up or inhibit growth factors as far as maturation. Trichome opacity vs. hue is bunk in my opinion, Its just a indicator of trichome crystal degradation. You have to discover for yourself what is the best for your girls, not a generalized consensual conclusion oF thc and cbd buildup by people not growing your specific strain. Take Care bud and keeper green.

:confused: Well my girls came down this morning, due to reasons beyond my control... The blueberry made it to 47 days, as well as the sour diesel. I will post pictures up later of them after they are hanging to dry. Does anyone have any recomendation on what to do with the sourdeisel. I know it is a 70 day strain but the smell was so intense it had to go. What should i do with the 3 week premature diesel??:eek:

Latest posts

Back