Hello all...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lokee

Green Grower
Reaction score
Well hello I am new here and pretty new to growing, well really new to growing. I have one grow under my belt. Didn't take pics or anything it was a really ghetto setup in my closet and I wasn't sure how it would come out. I did a ton of reading before hand and started with 12 seeds. 5 red hair skunk and 7 freebies that were unknown. All in all it turned out great. Only ended up with 2 females but yeilded 152 dry grams off the one skunk and 75 off the unknown. Got some money to get proper equipment and I think that when it all gets ere I'll start a journal on the Trainwreck, Original haze x skunk#1, red hair skunk and the mysterious seed I got from the hermie that pollinated one of my buds on my first grow. Anyways I'm always a little paranoid about divulging too much about myself so if I stuck to unimportant information my apologies.

hey welcome my friend..sound like a great Harvest for getto setup..well lots of great help here..glad you came a board and hope to see you around..untill then take care and be safe

Thanks guys... looking forward to learning and sharing

We're all(or should be)a little that way about information.
Just read the rulebook-tells ya what ya should'nt post...

:bong: :bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong: :bong:

Gb

Latest posts

Back