Hello Everybody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrownhomer

the only tonic is chronic
Reaction score
hey everyone , i'm fairly new to this but i have 3 girls on the go. One is 8weeks into flower (shez looking and smelling delicious!) and the other two are 1week from seed. I'm going to have a good look through the forum and maybe put a grow diary up so anybody who wants to check it out all comments are appreciated!

thanks!
iv just put up a grow diary with some pictures if you wanna have a look :)

Hay THanks Hamter Lewis,legalize_freedom & ozzydiodude ! proper enjoy lookin round the forum tonight with my gf, some fantastic and mouthwatering pictures!

The Thanks button had to be removed Because it tied up the server. I have never seen it. The closest thing to it is the little scales down in the lefthand corner of the posters thread. It adds to the persons reputation, so if someone has given you solid info or made you think about something you would have not normally thought of just click on their scales, and you can add to their rep.

Welcome homegrownhomer! I was checking out your LAWoman grow, nice job for your first time. You will find so much info here at MP, it really is amazing. Hope to see you around the forums :aok:

Thanks DR Manny Bowles! , :D grateful that she turned out the way she has!! :)

thanks for all the welcomes fellas , hoping to fil up my journal as much as possible with info and pictures,enjoy everyone elses , hope u all enjoy mine!
bit worried bout low temps , but!... ive found a space that i can use for 12 hours dark , but the temps in there would be 21C?is that too high for a lights off time? not sure myself so thought id ask :)

Latest posts

Back