Hello From Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brussels

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not to growing. After growing 'baby' plants indoors for two years, I moved to a location that provided the space and seclusion for outdoor growing. I've been growing outdoors for three years, and have had some success and failures.

My main problem here near the Tx coast, is heat and humidity using popular seedbank strains. With the long growing season here, I've managed two lb. from 10+ foot good smoking Mexi plants, but mold kills the **** out of big tight buds plants. Consan triple action 20 helps some with this problem, but can leave an odd taste if used to late in flowering. It's not quite the problem when I start a fall garden, using designer strains, as the humidity is lower, but then lack of veg time limits overall yield.
My former BF gave me four 'durban something or other' seeds, but only one fem came of that. I failed to clone her, and regret that thinking it was just more of his regular **. It was a 'knock ya down' smoke, and went for premium pricing here.
Anyone willing to share their experience growing in warm costal siteswarm costal places would be much appreciated... B

I believe you mean like, durban poison. Umm if you'd like grow stories you should go to the grow journal area, everyone has pics of their plants, telling you what they do etc.

But Welcome to the MP! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do! :p There's a wealth of knowledge to be found here at MP so have fun!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Welcome to the group Brussels! Lots of great stuff to be had here. :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site. ;)

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back