Hello from the Sunshine State!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Lily

Reaction score
Hi all.... just joined today!

I'm 42, female... been smoking the ganja on and off for close to 30 years now but only started growing a year ago. Like most who grow... I was hooked on the hobby after my first harvest. Currently I've got 2 White Widow and 3 Blueberry that just went into flower yesterday. I grow indoor, hydro.

I've been a member of another forum for the last year, but things recently changed and I'm of the mindset that if I don't like something I won't waste time waiting for the door to hit me in the hiney as I exit.

So anyway... I found my way here and look forward to mingling with y'all to talk about our favorite hobby and life in general. I guess my biggest hope is that I'm not the only old fart around here ;)
:)

Nice to meet you Tiger Lily. Yes, growing is habit-forming, and there's plenty of good stuff here to keep you hooked. If you want to learn something new or share some of your expertise, then this is the place for you. Welcome to MP forum and enjoy yourself.

The only seasoned one here ?,
Surely you've a sense of humor, LOL I am 54 come March and I'm not the oldest by a loooong shot. We do want to welcome you here, and I think that you will enjoy.
Grab up a good crunchy chair, something to refresh yourself and please settle in and be comfortable. We know that for a little you will be exploring your way around, and learning the in's and out's so to speak. When the dust settles a bit your going to meet some rather interesting folks that remember how to play well with others. Jump right on in with the gang. Please do take a few moments to peruse the site rules if you would. You will find them easy and few.
When you come to visit bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you, and in the meantime hold this -->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

welcome to mp. this is a great place to learn and share info on mj, and don't worry your not alone.. most of the members here are old farts. right Hick;)

Welcome to the Forum. I am always thrilled to welcome another female grower. I also grow hydro. I look forward to seeing your garden.

LOL--Trust me, you are not the only old fart (or fartette) here. You will find a number of us that are older (by a decade or two) than you are :eek:

Thank you all for the nice warm welcome!!!

It's really nice to know there are older members here.... not that I mind the youngins, they are always fun too... I just can't relate to the whole "help... my mommy found my plant in my room" thing ;)

I do have a quick question... what is the timeout on this site? I'm noticing that I have to log on over and over if I let the window go idle. I work from home and have a few computers... each with dual monitors running so it's likely I'll have the site up... but will often go idle as I'm working on other stuff. Can I change the timeout logout setting (I'll poke around in the CP... but thought I'd ask here too).

Thanks again for the welcome :)

Welcome to the best grow site ever!!
Peace and Love!!
Roken

Gosh, I don't know Tiger Lily. I think you too old for this group-lol-jk :rolleyes:
Me im turnin 46 this year so you be a young' un to me-lol

:bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :bong:

Gb

Hi Lily, thanks for the greetings. I sustain your opinion about this forum and internet. Is nice to meet a lot of homegrowers from the entire world.
We form a aliance for a better cause.
Take care.

Hey Tiger Lilly,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Welcome from sunny Florida (where it's currently 38 degrees)! I'm growing WW and Blueberry, too.

:welcome: tigerlilly to MP ,,,,:peace: not sure on the time out thing :confused:

Its freaken cold here in Sunny Florida. Buurrrruuururr:eek:

welcome tiger...I`m 20 years older than you..so your just a kid...I got shoes older than you..looking forward to seeing and hearing about your grow.

Latest posts

Back