Hello. New aeroponic grower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chief

Reaction score
Heya guys. Was looking around the site, and really enjoyed it. I've been a medical grower for awhile now(outdoors only), and have decided to build an indoor room for the off season. I've heard great things about aeroponics, but don't really know anyone else with a setup to shoot ideas or results around with. Hoping to hear from some of you guys. Keep up the good work!

I love aeroponics but it does take alot of money and good genetics. My 60 site requires a res change during flower every week thats 50 gallons of juice to run it and then there is top off and clean up drain outs takes along time but the benifit is good in a 5x8 i can get 50+ zips from every grow i got her under 4 600s hope i can help you just ask your questions

Awesome. Right now my get up is drastically different from any that I've seen on here. It's a 24 plant system(the legal limit). Each plant(in bloom cycle) has its own separate sink that is feed with a fogger. I have a 600w above each one. I'll post some pics when I figure that out on here. I really have a lot of fogger questions if you know much about them.

I will certainly be interested in hearing and seeing more!
Welcome to MP.

Welcome to mp :) i am sure you will find everything you are looking for and if you don't just ask one of us for help ;)

Latest posts

Back