Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, examined the LA Kush and UNK 1 plants - both are females! Still have one more UNK 1 to go in the tent to be sexed.

I have another LA Kush and a Gloss Boss that are still small seedlings, and the two Sleepy Joe OG seedlings that just sprouted.

And the cycle continues...

Cut them tonight... Apple Sundae - main bud

Attachments

• PXL_20240308_020717854.jpg
    PXL_20240308_020717854.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
My cat (Binx - like from the movie "Hocus Pocus 2") loves harvest day, because I feed him fresh fan leaves. I gave him a few nibbles and before long he was sitting by the garage door - howling for more. 😁 He is 10 years old and it's my guess that it helps with arthritis or something like that

Just hanging out...
Not the biggest yield, but I know that it is quality bud. Again, this is a labor of love - to germinate a single seed, to sprout a young seedling, nurturing it through the vegetation stage and to the tent you go!

Then hoping for it to be a female (which I have had great luck with all winter). Even the UNK 1 that I thought was a male turned out to be a female!

Nice
I am trying to find new seeds, and wanted suggestions for reputable retail resources. I have various seeds from different places right now, but looking for a new supply...
bootlegseeds google it. They have double seeds all year long. I bought 6 10 packs of seeds the sent 12 all different. Even upgraded 2 of the freebies to fems. The lady freebies are growing right now. I am amazed by them. I have a thread of King Kandy if you want to check it out. They have a lot of skunk crosses and other stuff. I am very impressed so far. Also the shipping charge is 12 bucks but worth it. It comes in a priority box so they do not get smashed. Which also comes with insurance of 100 bucks. The beans were 72.00 shipping included got more than 100 seeds too. You buy from the farmer not a seedbank. Reg seeds are a buck s bean fems are 5 for 25. I planted the fem pack they sent for free, it had 6 seeds in there. They all popped and are all thriving. I am very impressed. I have already made 2 purchases.
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3348.jpeg

Latest posts

Back