Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Apple Sundae has been curing in the ceramic jar for a week now and decided to get a bud to test it out. OMG delicious and packs a strong punch. Better than the bud I got the seeds from

1000000536.jpg

One of the Sleepy Joe OG seedlings went Frankenstein on me, and sprouted 3 side branches at node 4 and now has a weird main top. Thinking about topping it, and let it have 3 colas rather than 1 strange main cola

Checked on the LA Kush that I tried FIM-ing and it seems to have promoted side branch growth a little. It looks nice in the tent but kinda spindly in the veg box. Probably won't grow it again and focus on the Sleepy Joe OG. Want to try cloning again, and working on getting a cloning chamber together

View attachment 354152
One of the Sleepy Joe OG seedlings went Frankenstein on me, and sprouted 3 side branches at node 4 and now has a weird main top. Thinking about topping it, and let it have 3 colas rather than 1 strange main cola
This little freak show straightened itself out and now has a normal top/nodes with two side branches... weird

Have to get some river pebbles to put in the bottom of my new 1 gallon containers and get ready to transfer the seedlings to them. The LA Kush got transplanted and moved to the tent yesterday, so now I can focus on the Sleepy Joe OG

Got a new strain to smoke today - Midnight Snack (Dosido x Dark Helmet). Comes in at around 26% THC, and thinking I will be up past midnight smoking this bud

Latest posts

Back