Hello to all! gurus, please read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hachiroku

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im not really new to the site, some of you may or may not remember me as Gods Advocate. I however, forgot the password, and deleted the email address so i cannot log into it.

Anyways, ive moved into a new house and have a 14ft by 17ft room that im going to dedicate to a hydroponic grow! I have a lot of questions on this however, and would like to speak to one of you gurus that knows quite a bit about hydropnic set ups. I would like to know if a few of you guys could PM me your skype, msn, yahoo, aim or whatever instant message name, so I can chat with you one on one.

Im able to search the forums for most of it, but there are the finite details that I would like to know about, and rather than revive an old thread, or start a new one!

Thanks guys

and its good to see you all still here and growin!

Whats up mang and welcome back home. Might wanna give POTUS a shout as he is one of the best Hydro growers on the site. Good luck! ;)

Hey Hachiroku,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

LOL I forgotten ALOT of Passwords and had to start over !!:hubba: :48: here smoke another one !!!:D

Hey there. Welcome to MP. Great site with tons of info that will definitely help you get that new hydro setup going good. I have seen much of Potus's work and he will definitely be able to help you get that space turned into a hydro operation. Keep us posted my friend. Hope to see you around the forums. Take care.

Latest posts

Back