Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

I decided to join up. I really like the color choice on this board the best.
Getting ready to drop a couple of White Widow seed and would like to start a grow diary. Give me a couple weeks.....you know, timing not procrastination. Hope to read you around here.

welcome aboard screwdriver... yep, i chose this place because of the drapes :p

lol... hope your stay is a pleasent one :)

Hey! Welcome to the family man! It's always great to see new faces around here. Jump in! The water's fine!

:welcome:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion.jpg

Am I to wait another 6......well 5 posts to be able to attach a pic from my gallery to a post or am I doing it wrong?

Hey now, Welcome, Welcome
I would be very interested in following your WW log, please Do show us pics as you move along. WW is a strain that I have never tried, and I want to learn all I can about it. I've seen some great photos of some WW buds that were covered and I do mean covered with crystals. Makes me catch my breath each time I look.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your Widow grow. Good luck and enjoy the site. ;)

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back