help here am new at this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghoust

Reaction score
i just got my seeds to crack so i went out side and stole my Neighbors soil from some flower plant that they was growing so am guessing that thats some good soil so i got a cup put the crack seeds in there and put the soil in there i measured it it was 2 inches and i watered it and put it in my draw and i found my night light and some extention chords and lighted it up so i wanna know how long would it take for the seeds to plant and when it grows what can i use to remove the weed smell

;) and thanks for your honesty about stealing from your neighbor, that was inspiring:rolleyes:

ghoust said:
i just got my seeds to crack so i went out side and stole my Neighbors soil from some flower plant that they was growing so am guessing that thats some good soil so i got a cup put the crack seeds in there and put the soil in there i measured it it was 2 inches and i watered it and put it in my draw and i found my night light and some extention chords and lighted it up so i wanna know how long would it take for the seeds to plant and when it grows what can i use to remove the weed smell

Mappy said:
;) and thanks for your honesty about stealing from your neighbor, that was inspiring:rolleyes:

Bleach? :eek: *** are you saying jeez.:eek: DON'T use bleach for ANYTHING other then clean up and then diluted by a capful to a gallon.

You'll want to look in to carbon scrubbers and filters to reduce the smell of your plants as they mature.

bleach...:eek:

Ghoust you have a lot more to worry about than smell. If you keep this set up it won’t make it to that stage. One thing is parasites brought in from the outside soil. another is the night light. and another is ventilation. just to name a few. so don’t worry about the smell.

agreed,100% money man, you can`t bring outdoor soil indoors. simply because of infestations of little critters:eek: .
how do you know the properties of your neighbours soil?
one thing with MJ, is you have to do it right.if i was you i would throw the seeds you have planted back into the neighbours garden, well forget that but don`t use it. it`ll only bring you tears my friend....like with me when i brought some soil from outdoors and got to 3 weeks into flower, within a week they were all dead.Spider Mites.:mad: .
you need to do your homework man, "before" jumping in and trying to get a grow going as quick as possible. it will take you longer, the less you know. have you read up on ferts and temps and humidity etc, loads of stuff to learn.guys in here have been growing forever and if there`s one thing they will all tell you is "patience". it does take a long time to get started, it`s a big commitment deciding to grow your own dude. it takes time, money and a bag load of patience,it also helps if you`re smart.
the smart thing to do is don`t cut any corners, it will take longer than you want it to.read, read, read. it`s all here.
save your seed (if you have any left) and get prepped first.
good luck man.:smoke1: :bong: :smoke1:

EXACTLY what shuggy said, PATIENCE.... take it from the guys who cut corners and ended up with dead plants or buds that look like a spaghetti string!!

Latest posts

Back