Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Granson after reading this thread.
FB_IMG_1610229913876.jpg

After 8 pages of questions and comments, just got thru reviewing this entire thread and the only suggestion was to try some bottled nutrients?

I dunno, maybe my ** detector is broken, but he seems sincere to me.

I'm still on the contaminated compost thing. You get it from a local supplier that may or may not have an on going problem. I'm sure if it were, say, Home Depot, no one would ever notice, and if they did notice wouldn't do anything about it.

So on that idea, and basing it on your current grow where the soil is potentially already contaminated, you might try EM-1 which is organic and contains bacteria that can protect roots against disease.

Curious if you ever checked your roots post harvest to see if they were healthy?

Let me get this straight. You have tried different soils and fertilizers on all these grows your talking about,,,, with the same outcome. Then i would say there is absolutely not a goddamn thing we can tell you thats going to fix your problem. Maybe you should find another hobby because this one isnt working out for you. Not your cup of tea.

WE cant help you. So take your money and buy a book or something.
It makes me think this problem is made up. It makes me think this op is trolling

Pictures of your Black Domina....let us see your flowering plants....you know the ones you are complaining about.
I am day 2 of flower, going to be a little while before I can show you flowering photos.

Maybe, but if he's trolling, we're feeding him well : )
LOL...I promise I am not trolling.

I expected the ridicule, skepticism, consternation, surprise, etc. Didn't expect folks to give up so easily though.

LOL...I promise I am not trolling.

I expected the ridicule, skepticism, consternation, surprise, etc. Didn't expect folks to give up so easily though.
Ha, not giving up at all, not that I would take your money. But I'm still waiting on a resolution about the compost. If you have multiple plants growing, use EM-1 on one of them and see if it finishes better than the others.

I suddenly feel bad for changing my comment last nite. I'm sure you've brought this up on other forums, so either you didn't post pics there and are unwilling to show them here, so I still believe you are creating a problem that you don't have to get attention. If not, you'd be posting every past pic on your camera roll to see if we can tell you what you're doing wrong.

Is this guy reminding anyone else of that Chevelle guy from a while back... The self proclaimed sigma male who didn't need advice but asked for it repeatedly?

What advice have I been Given and failed to Accept? Also, pictures have been provided.

I sort of think I'm under attack simply for asking a question that nobody is able to answer. I knew this would be a difficult problem to solve. I have not found any information from my internet searches about this particular issue. I am offering a financial incentive because I am at a loss. I have answered all of the questions asked.

Latest posts

Back