Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we find a solution just how will we get our funds
Could have a heck of a
R.e64f0d7b8f1f6287e7d5946d0578c87d
I love optimism.

Do you have paypal? Just need a userid or email address to get it to you from there. There is Zelle and cash in the mail.

damn I'm yearning for a coal fired meatball and sausage pizza now...way too far to head out now...

I dunno, maybe my ** detector is broken, but he seems sincere to me.

I'm still on the contaminated compost thing. You get it from a local supplier that may or may not have an on going problem. I'm sure if it were, say, Home Depot, no one would ever notice, and if they did notice wouldn't do anything about it.

So on that idea, and basing it on your current grow where the soil is potentially already contaminated, you might try EM-1 which is organic and contains bacteria that can protect roots against disease.

Curious if you ever checked your roots post harvest to see if they were healthy?
I get compost from local nursery.

I've been using NPK RAW Microbes. I tend to stay away from products with a low pH. An Amazon reviewer said the pH was in the 3's, which is very acidic. People also use it for odor control and some use it to make Bokashi.
They recommended 2 Tbsp EM-1 per gallon of water on a weekly basis. Improves soil structure, root growth and development, and seed germination.

Seems similar to the Microbes I am using.

I did check the roots post-harvest and the pot was mostly roots.

What advice have I been Given and failed to Accept? Also, pictures have been provided.

I sort of think I'm under attack simply for asking a question that nobody is able to answer. I knew this would be a difficult problem to solve. I have not found any information from my internet searches about this particular issue. I am offering a financial incentive because I am at a loss. I have answered all of the questions asked.
Bullshit. Blow this smoke up somebody else's ass. I'm not buying what your trying to sell. I suggest you leave me out of your bullshit and just take your conversation to the ones that want to drink your cool aid.

What problem. All I see is vegging plants and nobody here wants you money.
Like I said. I'm going to let this thread go until it becomes a problem.
I suggest you listen to what I said earlier. Let this grow journal stand and let's see what happens. We can't fix a problem you don't have. Nothing we say is going to matter until the problem happens and you try what members here tell you to try.

You showed pictures of a plant that is in vegetation mode while your "problem" exists at the end of the flowering stage. Malarkey.

You said you grow organically in 10 gallon pots. I'm sorry, but the containers in your pictures is no where near 10 gallons.
3-5 at most by my estimation... Unless that plant is taking up more real estate than the leaves say it is. Malarkey.

Say you uppot from those to 10 gallon and I'll tell you that you are ripping your roots to pieces.. problem solved.

In those pots, it is very difficult to have a start to finish organic grow without teas. I grow in 18 qt SIPS, and I require nutrients @ ~3 weeks. Assuming you water correctly, your plants might make it 4-6 weeks without added nutrition. Could be that you are lying. Probably.

You refuse to show anyone flowering pictures. Everyone on here (aside from me because I think you're full of 💩) has asked you repeatedly to show a plant that is "12 weeks old for an 8-9 week strain" to try their best to help you, yet here we are... Because you are making up a problem that doesn't exist.

Don't say no one is trying to help you. You are not offering any of these folks any way to do so. "I've provided pics"... If I show you a picture of a new pvc pipe, can you tell me where the crack formed? It's the same thing here dude.

I believe your only goal was to troll this site with bull crap, and you have succeeded. It's probably best you leave on your own.

You showed pictures of a plant that is in vegetation mode while your "problem" exists at the end of the flowering stage. Malarkey.

You said you grow organically in 10 gallon pots. I'm sorry, but the containers in your pictures is no where near 10 gallons.
3-5 at most by my estimation... Unless that plant is taking up more real estate than the leaves say it is. Malarkey.

Say you uppot from those to 10 gallon and I'll tell you that you are ripping your roots to pieces.. problem solved.

In those pots, it is very difficult to have a start to finish organic grow without teas. I grow in 18 qt SIPS, and I require nutrients @ ~3 weeks. Assuming you water correctly, your plants might make it 4-6 weeks without added nutrition. Could be that you are lying. Probably.

You refuse to show anyone flowering pictures. Everyone on here (aside from me because I think you're full of 💩) has asked you repeatedly to show a plant that is "12 weeks old for an 8-9 week strain" to try their best to help you, yet here we are... Because you are making up a problem that doesn't exist.

Don't say no one is trying to help you. You are not offering any of these folks any way to do so. "I've provided pics"... If I show you a picture of a new pvc pipe, can you tell me where the crack formed? It's the same thing here dude.

I believe your only goal was to troll this site with bull crap, and you have succeeded. It's probably best you leave on your own.
I hate to be argumentative, but you stated many inaccuracies. If you read the beginning of this thread, you will see I finished a grow that was unsuccessful. I'm on a new grow (flower day 3) and am asking for help so I do not have another unsuccessful grow, like the one I just finished. Everything you say above just shows you are not reading what I have to say because everything you said above is totally inaccurate. You even say my pots are not 10 gallon size - wth?

I don't understand the hostility. Also, no reward for you.

Now I know your a Troll. You would have left long time ago if you were actually looking for help and not playing games.
I'm giving you a break. You come back in a month and let us know how your plants are doing.

Black Domina is an indica variety from Nirvana and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Nirvanas Black Domina is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

nice analysis.

Black Domina is an indica variety from Nirvana and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Nirvanas Black Domina is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

please elaborate on the Black Domina thatnyou grew

if i am not mistaken , didnt you say you flowered that strain for 70 days and there were zero cloudy or amber trichomes and that at 70 days 100% of all the leaves were brown and dead?

please elaborate , do you start in beer cups?

what size is your pot when you up pot from the beer cup?

how many times do you up pot before the final up pot?

is your final up pot the 10 gallon fabric pots?……what size and type of pot were they in before the 10 gallon fabric pots?

got any photos of the Domina at harvest?

eventually , all the info was gonna catch up to 3rd man

to hard to remember all the fake info from the real info

that Black Domina is old school weed ,old Ortega genes and hashplant

100’s of growers have grown these , fast finishers = $$$

so yeah , out of 100’s if not 1000’s of those seeds grown , only mr 3rd man cannot get any cloudy trichs , after 70 cays……bologna

but hey , some trolls can be fun and may lead to an Epic Thread with Drift!

4A7BEDC4-8DE2-49C5-AD73-C783A79254C0.jpeg

Latest posts

Back