Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post them here.
Here are the photos (Day 2 of Flower). Two days after posting a request for help and offering a reward to help me with this issue and I'm kicked to the curb because I did not show pictures even though I said I would show them later in the grow. WTH? I'm not finding this very helpful to solving my problem. You need to show more patience and compassion for your fellow growers.

As you can see, they are under a scrog net. This is why I wanted to take photos after the stretch because it is a little difficult to see thru the net.

Attachments

• IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0449.JPG
    IMG_0449.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Post them here. And you haven't been here for 5 yrs so no you probably haven't had that problem before. If you dont post some pictures and make some sense you will experience it again.
So, a new person asking for help on your site is treated like a cockroach until they are here 5 years? LOL. I would think many of you came to this site first time asking for help. Athough not very active on your site, I think I did join more than 5 years ago.

Little known fact
The cockroach will be one of the few survivors of a nuclear war
I wanted to see your old plants that never had trichomes change color not newly flipped

You were asked several times from the beginning to post pics. I had to lock the god damn thread to get pictures. Those pictures show plants in Vegg. How are we supposed to help you with plants that you're complaining about being in Flower for 70days and not ripening with the pictures above that are not even in flower yet.????

And those plants look healthy as a mother fker. I see no issues what so ever.

Maybe you should try and add liquid nutes to your line up as this batch comes closer to Flower flip and see if it your organic feeding causing your problems.
A plant will basically grow fine in veg with just a good starter soil.

You were asked several times from the beginning to post pics. I had to lock the god damn thread to get pictures. Those pictures show plants in Vegg. How are we supposed to help you with plants that you're complaining about being in Flower for 70days and not ripening with the pictures above that are not even in flower yet.????
On page 1 of that thread I said:

Organic grower here. I have an ongoing problem with my grows and looking for help to fix it. I am on a new grow – today is first day of flower.

I think this indicates I was on a new grow and had ongoing problem with other grows.

I don't want to argue but can you merge the two topics?

Last edited:
Judging by the looks of those plants i don't see how you would have problems like you are describing. Those plants are very healthy.

I was thinking when you said all leaves were trying yellow and browning (dying) maybe they need food and you are not feeding enough at the end of flower , so plant is starving to death.
Have you changed you feeding around at all on any of the grows?

And those plants look healthy as a mother fker. I see no issues what so ever.
I don't think you will figure out my problem by looking at the plant.

Someone has seen this problem before OR
Someone with a comprehensive understanding of the ripening phase could say my probem could be A, B, or C.

I've been growing for yrs. I think we covered A,B,and C.
How about you just make this your grow journal and let's watch and see what happens and what you are doing with these plants.
And as you can see I moved everything back to your original thread.

I've been growing for yrs. I think we covered A,B,and C.
How about you just make this your grow journal and let's watch and see what happens and what you are doing with these plants.
And as you can see I moved everything back to your original thread.
Thanks

If I were you, I'd start a grow journal on here and update it often with pics. We'll be able to help you as they grow. These guys can spot gnat shit in pepper when it comes to looking at leaves and buds.
Once a week would be great, but feel free to post more often if you care to. After all, it'll be your journal. Might get you a Bud of the Month award.

1673637342788.png

I have had good grows with Flora series and I never use the Grow myself

Go all the way from veg to flower with something like this
I only get the large bottles and I do not even use the grow anymore

Latest posts

Back