HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice HemperFi. Looks really tasty.

About 58 days, ptfarmer420. The two that were in there with them are still cooking -- I'm thinking another couple of weeks -- another week for sure -- which will be 10 weeks.

Very tasty, hopper -- wish I could share with you.

thank you, 7 -- I think so too :)

Peace

Yeah Hempi,,maybe one of these days Little Brother we wont have to be afraid to know each other.

"One of these days" would be great. :)

Here, have a look at these other two plants still in the tent. The Moby D1ck is a little leaf burnt, but bulking up nicely. The Veneno is a bit ugly, I suppose, but there are some nice buds on her trying their damndest to fall over. I have her tied up a little -- and wired up a little -- and she ain't ripe yet -- another week or so....

And then there are the clones for the next crop. They are just a couple of days under the dome -- still nice and green, as they should be right up to transplant.

Peace

100_1379.jpg

100_1380.jpg

100_1381.jpg

Moby's got some big colas there Hemper. My gosh. And your clones are looking beautiful as usual. I am so glad you are here and growing on your boat.

I hear ya, Rosy -- I am glad I'm here as well, and you are a big reason I stay :)

Thank you

I took down some branches of the Moby. More than half of it is still in the tent waiting for tomorrow night. I'm going to wait on the Veneno. It is Sativa dominant and will take another week or so -- I think. Here is what the Moby D1ck looks like being chopped:

100_1390.jpg

100_1391.jpg

100_1392.jpg

Here is some Moby D1ck hanging -- can't wait to taste her...

100_1393.jpg

those are some awsome looking plants there hemperfi i hope i too can learn to grown like that, i looked at mine after i saw yours and felt kinda gelous. nice is all i can say

Thanks, Skull. I changed up a few things, but I think I just got lucky this grow. The next set of clones are going to be beasts. They had to vedge way too long and are three ft. tall already. I may have to get creative. I still have the Veneno in the tent cooking. It is the first Sativa dominant plant I have grown and is going into ten weeks. I'll take her down soon. I need room for too many, too tall, clones. I love this hobby.

Peace

I have decided to take down the last plant from my first grow this season. She looks done to me -- what do you think?

100_1395.jpg

100_1396.jpg

100_1397.jpg

100_1398.jpg

wow those are some heavy buds you got there i hope my second grow turns out even remotely like yours

Thanks, DarkHorse007. I have just finished trimming the first branch... This is going to take all day. You don't realize how much actual work is involved when you plant the seeds, but it is worth it :) Four plants have provided me enough weed for a year -- I'm sure. The tent is full again. I have 6 plants growing this time -- I suppose I could sell some, but I don't know enough people who smoke, and those I do know, I wouldn't know what to tell them about where all the weed came from. It's funny, you get so proud of your grow you want to go out in the street and tell strangers, but security dictates that you don't do that, so you end up sitting on a pile of dankness you can't even give away safely. This is a delima I have been looking forward to :)

Peace

I've put away my little glass pipes, and I have put aside my one hit bong -- I am now (finally) smoking nice fat joints again. When I planted the seeds the thought of a bunch of dank, trimmed, stinky buds was like a dream, a dream that may or may not come true. I tell you what though, I couldn't have dreamed up a better outcome. I trimmed the Veneno yesterday. It took me all day, but I took my time and had fun doing it -- trimming is still my least favorite aspect of growing this magic, but I know it is as important as any stage from seed to jar, and I am real happy it is done. Here are a couple of shots of hanging Veneno and Moby D1ck. The Moby is nearly ready to jar -- I did put the smaller buds in a jar this morning -- she has been hanging three days now. I am smoking a fat joint of Blue Widow as I write this, and it will be fun to compare and evaluate these four strains. I don't have a lot of experience at being able to look at the hanging weed and tell how much weight there is, but I am pretty sure I will have nearly a pound of bud when all is said and done -- just under a pound, I'd guess. I don't have a scale I trust, and it seems like such a bother to weigh it anyway, so I'll go with just under a pound. Not bad for 4 plants in a 4x4 tent. I'm very pleased.

100_1401.jpg

100_1403.jpg

My next crop is already looking splendid. The clones got bigger than I wanted to deal with, but so-be-it. I'll deal with whatever comes along. Here are a few HPS pics.

100_1405.jpg

100_1406.jpg

100_1407.jpg

Hello Hemperfi ,

Congrats on the awesome harvest mate !
I'm looking forward to seeing this batch of clones bring you a happy harvest for the New year !

All the Best THC .

You are kinda a clone show off. They look great.

Congratulations on the beautiful Harvest. Man you took to this like, i don't know what. You are a natural! Makes me happy.

Thank you, Rosy. It remains to be seen if I'm a "natural". I am pretty good with clones though. I just looked under them a little while ago, and they are already pushing out roots -- been about a week I think. I have stayed pretty stoned this last week or so :)

Peace

Latest posts

Back