HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fed the girls this morning. All I gave them was PHed water and some Cha Ching, bloom booster. They have another three weeks at least, and I can tell already that I'm going to have a problem with sag. I picked up some bamboo stakes, so I should be able to keep things under control -- if they don't get too heavy. I have never flowered out such tall plants though, so we will see.

Happy New Year everyone :)

Peace

I gave the clones plain lake water w/ calmag. I also brought 4 gal. of lake water in to give the girls in the tent tomorrow morning. The clones are nice and green and healthy. The girls in the tent are three or four weeks away and are looking healthy as well. I'm going to give them full-on flower nutes in the morning.

Pretty soon I'm going to have more weed than I need. Kind of a strange delema I never even considered. Also, I would like to keep a couple of these strains, so I'm thinking of popping some Cheese seeds (all I have that aren't femm) and putting a male Cheese plant in with the four strains I'm growing. That way I won't have to order seeds, and who knows, it might turn out to be amazing weed. Blue Widow x Cheese, Moby D1ck x Cheese, OG Kush X Cheese and Veneno x Cheese. What do you think? The thing is, the Cheese is from a "quatro" pack, so I won't really Know what kind of Cheese I'm putting in the mix. I don't know....

Peace

Just a little update -- they are looking healthy, don't ya think?

100_1427.jpg

100_1428.jpg

Here be another pilgrem with a small forest on the grow!! Lookin might fine pilgrem mighty fine in deed.

BWD

Thank you BWD -- I appreciate you stopping in and having a look. I'm pleased at how my plants are growing these days. I seem to have got most of the kinks out of my grow room -- now to find that killer strain I'm looking for :)

1lildog -- yep, they are happy -- I don't mess with them much -- they are getting nice light and the GH nutes are working well. I'm finally beginning to feel like a grower :)

Peace

Thanks so much for the kind words -- here is a six week bud -- they are looking prety fine...

Peace

100_1429.jpg

wow where in the world have i been just read your tread and i must say ery nice set up you have thier hemperfi. i use hps and mh in most of my grow the plants seam to like it so i never stop . i mean it cant hurt only make it better. pulling up a set

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't really have an excuse -- just living.

I have made some mistakes, and I have had some success. I'm still learning. I harvested a couple of Blue Widow at least a week, if not two weeks early. It is still dank, but I only wonder what it might be if left to ripen. I won't do it again. I have been vedging my clones under 400w of MH -- They are stretched, and 5 plants didn't equal the quantity of 4 smaller plants the first run. I know better now. The clones I take from the plants vedging will go under 600w of light. Other than that, I am growing some pretty good weed. I sold enough of it to pay for the grow, and I have a personal stash like I've never had before.

I went for a jet-ski ride yesterday. There was no one on the lake, and it was flat. I just cruised around the closest island, turned off the machine, turned around and leaned against the handle bars and smoked a fat joint, as I watched the moon rise over the mountains. The event horizon of the lake rocked me back and forth, back and forth... The sun was shining, and whatever sorrows I might have had just drifted into the clear, blue sky.

Here are a couple of pics of a Moby D1ck I took down tonight -- let me know what you think.

Peace

100_1431.jpg

100_1433.jpg

Looks mighty tasty.......:icon_smile: It would be nice to ride on a jet ski this time of year here, its been 5f outside....:hubba:

Glad you checked in--I was getting a little worried about you (us old farts need to watch out for each other :giggle: )

Your harvest looks great. I am sure that we have all taken a plant or two early. This is a learning experience and we never quit learning. Great looking bud regardless. I'm sure it smokes great.

I am jealous of your weather. We had not seen the plus side of 30 in January at all until yesterday. We have a balmy 33 today. I have the snow chains on my 4 wheeler and I might take a spin today--but I would rather be out there on the lake soaking up the sunshine.

nice job bro,sounds like life is good for you right now,nice harvest enjoy:cool:

**** happens but your bud looks sticky and dank. Like I said b4 you got it pretty dialed up there, just a few more tweaks....

Yeah, Widows and Widow crosses tend to lean to 10+weeks of full bloom but whatever man, you got some homegrown and thats what it's about.

Thanks all -- yeah, I am finally growing some dankness. This old boat stinks like a brothel -- in a different way, lol, but just as funky. When I returned from Idaho in Sept., there was someone new parked next to my old tub. It's a sixty ft. yacht, owned by some rich guy from Chicago. I heard a lot about how he had insisted on 200 AMPs of power for his boat, and I listened to him gripe about the marina putting a meter on his slip, but I didn't think it was going to affect me in the least, so I was sympathetic to his cries. Turns out though, he got his lawyer to write a letter concerning how "unfair" things are out here, and now they are going to put a meter on me. I am using a LOT of power. Oh well, it was bound to happen one day. The owner of the marina told me I had been "tossed under the truck." I couldn't help but tell my neighbor how I feel about the whole thing, but now I'm living next to hard feelings and bad vibes. I should have kept my mouth shut. We weren't too good of friends anyway. He told me "If one person has to pay, everyone should have to pay". It has crossed my mind that a lot worse things can happen to me out here than a higher electric bill, so I'm going to try real hard to stay under the radar.

Anyway, life goes on, and all things considered, my life right now is pretty ideal. I have one more plant in the tent (OG Kush) that will be done soon. I have 8 fairly stretched clones real ready to go into 12/12, and I have time for two more crops before it gets too hot here. I'm going to get a huge stash piled up and then after that tear down the grow until next Fall. Things may change, but that's what I'm thinking now.

Here is a shot of the clones and the last plant standing....

100_1434.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1436.jpg

wow man sorry to hear about that crap man . i hope everything works out

Look at these little darlings -- green, healthy, thriving clones are beautiful. The most difficult time of the grow is when I have to pick just a few and trash the rest.

100_1439-001.jpg

Latest posts

Back