HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Rosy. gave them a treatment this morning -- I'll be on top of it...

Peace

Gnat war takes place at the soil level. So attack there. Been years since I had them, but I like Gnatrol. It's a biological larvacide. If they can't reproduce, they die off.

Thank you chef -- I'll look into it if this stuff I have doesn't do the job -- I will prevail :)

Peace

I can't find a gnat one on my beautiful clones. I may have to (probably) treat them again in a few days, but there is no more gnats walking, flying or sneaking around in the soil of these beauties. They will be the eighth crop grown on this leaky, old boat. I have decided to keep the boat until they are finished. I will take cuttings from them and take those to my new home, but I really don't want to try and sneak eight, 18 inch plants out of the marina. IDK, I may change my mind, but that's what I am thinking today. The four girls in the tent are getting ready to chop -- one is ready now and will come down tonight. Here are a couple of pics:

DSCN0052.JPG

DSCN0053.JPG

Thanks, Rosy. I spent most of today trimming. I'm a real slow trimmer -- wouldn't make much if it was my profession, lol. I have harvested a considerable amount of bud on this old boat. I haven't bought any weed in a long time now and have more than a few jars of pretty dank cronic I'm picking and choosing from. It sure is nice.

My new room is a lot bigger than the back of the boat. I'll be able to get another tent and set up a perpetual grow. But I don't know if I need more weed. I think I'll just grow close to the legal amount allowed. This hobby sure has added to my limited income though, and it sure it tempting to grow as much as possible and make some good money, but I really don't need to do that. Besides, it would require a lot more work, and I'm pretty lazy, :) We will see....

Here is a shot of what I added to my stash today -- the dry and cure to come -- as important a step as any along the way. I'm learning....

DSCN0056.JPG

Nice Harvest again Hemper. You will have a good time in your new room. I try for perpetual grow, but gets pretty ugly here in the heat of the summer. Can' t wait for your next grow.

Be likin yur terminolgy pilgrem ;) But I wouldnt want to be fallin on yurs while wrestlin critters! Mighty fine lookin pouch product though good job friend

BWD

Thanks, Drifter. I had a little prob w/ you for a while -- I'm a retired English teacher :) I have learned to enjoy your contributions though. Keep em coming.

Peace

HemperFi said:
Thanks, Drifter. I had a little prob w/ you for a while -- I'm a retired English teacher :) I have learned to enjoy your contributions though. Keep em coming.

Peace

Aim to make friend and nothin else pilgrem and sometime folk be needin to keep things interestin fur those who be curiose bout the emagine and take dream to it. Then ifin yual can free yur thought to take trails in yur mind to widen trails in yur reality and make due yur way to somethin happy be bout the reason for the journy ;)

Sorry Man :0 ;)

BWD

I just wish I could masticate the language the way you do and still make as much sense -- I think :)

Peace

I understands me perfectly ;) But dont worry I understands yual too;) Just pokin fun pilgrem aim to keeps ya entertained and seems to do good job fur most lol. I reckon I dont knows what to tells ya how bout conciderin me the class clown ifin it makes ya feel better ;)

BWD

I have been busy lately -- Yesterday we installed a new water heater in my new home. Today I rescued a man in his family in a broken boat and then harvested another plant this afternoon. I topped my clones. I am pretty excited about these clones. There are eight of them, so I may have to cull some of them, but they are all very fine specimens. Perhaps I can lollypop them and just let them fill up the tent. Damn, I hate to kill a fine female of proven heritage. Here are a few pics:

DSCN0062.JPG

DSCN0063.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0065.JPG

Lookin mighty fine pilgrem!!! That last pick makin me wants to dive in and plays hide and seek ;)

BWD

Thank you, Drifter. My clones are looking nice and lush. They have great stems developing, and I can't see a problem one with them. I think I'll leave them in vedge until I can get the tent set up in their new home. I may have to top them again, but I will feel a lot better when I have everything off the boat. It's suppose to be 86 degrees out here today, but they get it wrong so often who knows. I'd like to go for a little jet ski run today. I have two more plants to take down -- I'll probably do one today and one tomorrow -- then disassemble the tent and get it ready to move. I have called the utilities and made sure there will be no disruption in service. It sure will be nice to have my grow separated from the living quarters. They will have a room of their own with water just outside the door. Although, I still haven't formed a vision in my mind of how I want things set up -- I will need to vent out of a window, so I have to figure that out, but by and large, it's going to be an up-grade for both me and my plants. I'm just waiting for the guy to move out.

Peace

Wishin yual luck yur trails travelin pilgrem be settin to yur fireside to watch! ;)

BWD

You are going to have so much fun having so much more space. Looking forward to seeing your room take shape.

Latest posts

Back