HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Goddess, I'm going to love it. I get more and more excited as I creep up upon move-in-time. What do you think? I'll block one of the little windows w/ a piece of plywood that has a 6" hole in it with a sleeve for the ducting. Then just duct the tent out the window -- should be easy.

I took down a couple more plants -- some nice fat buds hanging loosely.

I have been selling a couple of 1/4 oz bags a week since January, and it really has padded my income. I only deal with two people who I trust, and it is working out nicely. I'm not making a fortune, but I'm feeding myself, and it really helps. I'm going to have an electric bill soon -- scary.

here is a pic of the buds hanging. God I love this passion.

DSCN0067.JPG

Okay, today is the day. In a little while I'm going to the bank and get the money to pay off my new home. The guy is moving out this morning. This whole thing has me in a state of confusion though. I was going to move the grow into the new room up at the house, but I am going to have an electric bill there, and the power is still free here on the boat, and the tent is still up and running. I have shut down the vedge room as I have moved all plants into the tent this morning. What I think I'll do is set up a vedge area in the new room, and then when this grow is done flowering in a couple of months, I'll move everything. I'm going to try hard to keep the boat. It will depend on if I can afford both places, and right now I haven't an idea if that will be possible. The boat is only 5 miles from the house, so it isn't a big deal to come down here to tend the crop. I'm hoping that without the vedge room blazing at 600w MH, I'll be able to just keep the tent closed and just have to come here and feed my girls. It's going to start getting hot here soon though, and I remember last year having to open the tent to keep things cooled down in there. I did have the vedge room going then though. I thinking as long as the AC is working well I won't have a problem -- I hope.

I haven't packed a thing. I don't know what I want to take off the boat, and I have a storage locker full of stuff from my last house that will have to be moved as well. I'm think I'll know better when I see the place empty and see what the guy is leaving in the way of furniture -- he said he would leave a dining set in the kitchen and a bed, so I will just need a chair, my computer and bedding for now -- I'm thinking. I can take my time moving in, and I'm thinking I'll be spending a lot of time here on the boat, so it's a little confusing trying to figure out what I will need there and what should stay here.

First thing first though. Let me see what the place looks like empty.

Here is a couple of shots of the girls in the tent.

DSCN0068.JPG

DSCN0069.JPG

DSCN0070.JPG

hmmm. you have a lot to think about. Is electricity high where you live? I hope you can keep the boat Hemper. Fun stuff ahead. Does the new house have two baths by chance? I grow in our small second bathroom and vent into the attic.

Ladies look nice. As always, green mojo Hemper.

Thanks, Rosy. Yes, there are two full bathrooms, but the guest bath is necessary for others to use while visiting. The room attached will work out fine once it is set up, and I am told that electricity is way cheaper than anywhere else in NV. It's just moving them from here will be dangerous and difficult to do unobserved. I would need a BIG box or move them late at night. I will move the vedge area though. I just need to figure out how I want things -- and I can't do that until I see the place empty. I do have a lot to think about, but I'm trying not to let it overwhelm me. I figure I should take my time and get set up right.

I turned up the fan, turned up the AC and closed the door of the tent as a test -- after two hours the temps are holding right around 75, so it looks like my plan A might work :)

Peace

The ladies in the tent are still in one gallon pots. All I have done with them is top them once -- no FIMM, no LST or anything else. I was going to transplant them into 3 gallon pots, but I didn't. I still have the tops I took off them for my next set of clones. They are in two glasses of water waiting patiently. I know what I am doing now as far as my plants are concerned -- it's the rest of my life that's in a state of confusion. I'm going to be pretty broke after this deal today and paying my bills this month, and it seems my biggest problem might be feeding myself this month. It will work itself out though -- it always does :)

peace

Oh, one more thing -- I took the four 3 gal. pots my last crop grew in out onto the dock last night and tossed them into the lake. I guess the wind wasn't blowing in the right direction because this morning I noticed my slip is full of perlight floating around -- it will go away, but it sure is a bust today :)

Peace

I didn't toss the pots in the water -- just the root balls.

I have decided to grow out the plants in the tent on the boat. There are eight plants in 1 gal. pots -- 2 strains --Blue Widow and Moby D1ck,,, Both strains are White Widow crosses. The Blue Widow is a cross of Blueberry and WW, and the Moby D1ck is WWxHase. They require the same nutrients, they have the same growth paterns, yet they are totally different tastes and smells. -- the high is very similar. It is that kind of weed that takes a minute or two to hit you, by then you have three hits in you and soon realize you are getting pretty high. I begin to smile about this point. It's not a couch lock, but it could be at the right time and in the right mood, yet, saying that, I get a lot done high on this weed.

I still have gnats in my grow. I'm dealing with them seriously now, and expect they won't be a problem. They don't seem to be that destructive. My plants don't seem to be ailing -- they look pretty good, but I wonder if they might look better without this problem. There seems to always be something come up to be concerned about.

Lately I have been forced to deal with some pretty serious ailments. I came down with TB, and while dealing with that-- taking the meds -- they told me I had COPD. Okay, I absorbed the added weight of another problem of some concern. They gave me some more meds (that's working pretty good) Then they told me I have lung Cancer. A few weeks later they told me I have Hypertension. I feel pretty good, but I may have to die soon. I'm not telling you all this to evoke sympathy. I don't want your sympathy or need it. We are all going to die, and I have my own ideas about what happens when you leave your organic animation. I'm telling you because I think you should know, and I have nothing to hide except the plants I am growing.

I am moved into my new home. I am comfortable. I am in a good frame of mind -- I am busy and looking forward to the future. Don't worry, I have had a very interesting life -- it's been an adventure most folks only see in movies. I am a free spirit, and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next. Another adventure -- I'm sure...

Peace

Having said that, I'm fazing out both of these strains. I'm going to begin from seed again with some different strains. I am thinking about giving the cheese another shot. I don't believe gave it my best effort the first time -- I still have 8 seeds from a variety pack containing 4 different strains. I also have some freebies from Mandala that I want to grow.

I'll set up an area for the vedge area here at the house and germinate seeds here.

Pretty hard not to want to give sympathy, cause I feel very sad right now. Are you going to treat it Hemper? How old are you? Can you have surgery?
Much love to you. I respect your decisions, like it matters, but I am on your side.

We are all going to die, Hun. I am sixty-four this month. I don't know if I'll let them treat it -- I refused to let them do a Broncostomy, and I doubt they can operate. I watched a friend fade away while doing Chemo ( won't do that). I actually feel pretty good right now, and things are getting better in my life. To me death is just the beginning of another adventure -- not to be feared at all. Don't be sad dear, Rosy.

Peace

Peace

You should look into, for lack of better words, the green cure. Tommy Chong is trying to beat his cancer that way. :)

Thanks PP, I wonder where to look? I went a couple of days ago and had another MRI done. I haven't heard back yet as to how my condition is developing. There is this little "goul" of a man at the VA I expect a call from soon. He always has the most cheerful things to say.

I'm now living inmy new place. It's nice to have all this room, but I worry about my girls down in the boat. Yesterday I went to check onthem and it was 97 degrees in the tent. The AC froze-up, and they were just cooking. They don't look none the worse for wear. I raised the lights and defrosted the AC, and they cooled down into the 70's. I believe they will be okay -- stressed some -- but okay. We will see.

I bought a bee hive along with my new house. There is a guy out there right now sucking them out of the shed. I didn't want to kill them -- I love bees.

My car is ailing -- some mystery malfunction -- it's running on three cylinders and my mechanical "genius" hasn't an idea,,, Hope it isn't too serious.

Life goes on -- and (for me) it never seems to get easier, but I am used to the complications and try hard to keep them in stride.

Peace

I don't know where to look Hemper. I've heard about it a few times. Basically its just cannabis in like a green slime form. Some lady up in Wash. St. swears by it. I think I read about it at the Norml web site. The hits just keep on commin, I know how you feel. Take care my friend. :)

Thanks folks -- sorry I haven't replied lately. My sprint card doesn't work very well here for some reason. I'm looking into it. MMMMMMMMMMM Green Slime... I'll try anything before turning myself over to these VA doctors.

A guy came out and took my bees away -- there were tens of thousands of them. They wern't Africanized, and he just sucked them up into some special boxes he brought -- said he saw the queen and sucked her up too -- but there are still some bees around -- looking pretty confused.

HemperFi said:
Thanks folks -- sorry I haven't replied lately. My sprint card doesn't work very well here for some reason. I'm looking into it. MMMMMMMMMMM Green Slime... I'll try anything before turning myself over to these VA doctors.

A guy came out and took my bees away -- there were tens of thousands of them. They wern't Africanized, and he just sucked them up into some special boxes he brought -- said he saw the queen and sucked her up too -- but there are still some bees around -- looking pretty confused.

They've probably been smoking some of your dank Hemper. lol. :hubba:

HemperFi said:

Check out this link Hemper. If you haven't read anything about Rick Simpson, you should. I have never heard of the green slime stuff, but will see what I can find.

hXXp://www.medicaljane.com/rick-simpsons-hemp-oil-medicine-natural-cure-for-cancer-using-concentrated-cannabis-oil/

I'm still seeing bees out there. Could there be two queens in a huge hive? The guy said there would be some around for a week or so -- I'll worry about it next week. I do have some dank -- I took one hit awhile ago and I'm crusing...

The car is fixed. It was just the plug wires -- I bartered a half oz for the repair.

I'll look into it Goddess. I haven't slowed down since the first of the month, and I'm a bit worn-out. There are still a thousand things to get done. I can't wait until I can relax and just kick back in the wide-open spaces of my new home. I also must get a better internet connection and a new phone -- I guess.

I need to set up my new grow room. I haven't moved a thing off the boat -- no hurries. The girls in the tent won't be done until the end of May, but I want to get the vedge area set up, so I can start some seeds. I still have the tops I took from the girls a couple of weeks ago. They are sitting in a couple of glasses of water just as green as when I put them there. I can always clone them and keep these strains -- but I want something different -- know what I mean?

I feel good apart from being a little tired. I expect to hear from the VA this week concerning the MRI they did last week -- we'll see what they have to say...

Peace

Latest posts

Back