HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HemperFi said:
Thanks folks -- sorry I haven't replied lately. My sprint card doesn't work very well here for some reason. I'm looking into it. MMMMMMMMMMM Green Slime... I'll try anything before turning myself over to these VA doctors.

A guy came out and took my bees away -- there were tens of thousands of them. They wern't Africanized, and he just sucked them up into some special boxes he brought -- said he saw the queen and sucked her up too -- but there are still some bees around -- looking pretty confused.

:ciao:

those are we call Lost bees...they was prob..out foraging when the queen was taken...this happens a lot when I move the Boxes from one site to another..only last 1-3 days..then they gone..Hope ya get the info on green slime ya need
:48:

Okay, I'm back. Turned out to be another hive under the old shed. They have been saved as well.

I had to get a new phone, so I have dumped Sprint and now have Cricket. It's less than half price and tethers a wifi signal to my puter that snaps. I'm pleased so far.

I tried to post a few pics of the little crop still hanging in there out on the boat, but Picasa has changed and I haven't figured it out yet.

My new grow room is falling into shape. The new AC is framed in, the vedge area is set-up, the windows are covered and a 6" flange is ready for the tent. I'll vent the vedge light out the window for now. I won't need the tent for a couple of months anyway. I must start again from seed. I still have a few femmed freebies and 8 Cheese seeds. I want to try the Cheese again. I don't think I did it justice last time. I just need to do a little painting and I'll start soaking the seeds tonight. I'm excited again.

I'm getting real comfortable here in my new home. I'm going to miss the lake though. I already have an offer on the old boat, and I may even sell the jet ski (just thinking). What I'll miss most about the lake is the water. I know that water now, and I like it -- so do the plants. I have soft water here, but it is city water, and I haven't even PHed it yet, and I don't know if soft water is a good thing or a bad thing.

I have good TV, Netflix snaps, my internet is fine now, and my grow room is just about ready -- my health is the same -- perhaps a little worse, but I did have another b-day last week, and I bet you I will have another. I feel pretty good. I am avoiding the VA doctors, but I did get a new supply of killer pain pills. I'm not in pain though, just nice to have around. It's nice to have all this room, and there is less activity here than there was out at the lake. Plus, I'm no longer in a federal park. Hell, I may go legal -- doubt it though.

I have been able to read the posts here at MP, but not post myself. If there is a trick I need to know concerning Picaasa someone needs to tell it to me :)

Peace

Glad things are going (pretty) good. I was wondering how you have been. I love setting up grow rooms. It must be fun having so much more space. I understand you missing the lake. I love water.

Thanks for checking in and take care of yourself!

I read the whole thread......... up to speed....... few thoughts...... a tear was brought to my eye......... sure would love to burn one of those over water, boat grown joints with you HemperFi....... your producing some fine meds HemperFi........ I wish you the best.

Life is a gift HemperFi....... that is to be fought for til the end....... HemperFi never give up on life no matter what cards your dealt........ stay high my friend. g13:48:

Please, Grower13, you need shed no tears for me, my Friend. I have lived a very interesting life during one of the most fascinating times in all of history. My accomplishments are not stellar, but my experience is extensive. I have more life experience in one hand than the average man does in his whole body. This experience has taught me that there are times to fight, and there are times to run, and there are times to just give up and let the cards fall as they may. I suppose life can be seen as a gift, a blessing, a wonderful thing, but for many, many living souls life is more a test than a gift. I do not include myself in that lot. I have had a great life, and I have truly enjoyed most of the experience. I'm pretty pragmatic about it all. There couldn't be up without down, love without hate, good without bad or life without death. If some other man was trying to take my life, I would fight like Hell, but with circumstances being as they are, I believe it is best just to try and enjoy what time i have left and accept the inevitable. I'm pretty sure that death is just another step in a journey which lasts much, much longer than a single life span. In a way I am looking forward to it -- I truly enjoy new experience, and I have had a wonderful life. Shed tears for the poor, living souls who are being tortured as I write these painfully, vague words. For many who are living life is not a "gift," it is a test.

I do appreciate your concern, Grower, and I'd love to sit and smoke and talk story with you -- I have many interesting stories to tell. You take it easy -- smell the roses and the glistening buds...

Peace

Okay, the new crop is planted. I have 8 Cheese Quatro mix, 1 Fruty Chronic Juice, 1MK Ultra from TH seeds, 1 Dinafim, Critical + Automatic, and 1 World of seeds, Northern Lights + Big Bud. I put them in Dixi cups in Mirical Grow seed starting mix. They are under a 250w MH in the vedge area. I hope they sprout....

Peace

HemperFi said:
Okay, the new crop is planted. I have 8 Cheese Quatro mix, 1 Fruty Chronic Juice, 1MK Ultra from TH seeds, 1 Dinafim, Critical + Automatic, and 1 World of seeds, Northern Lights + Big Bud. I put them in Dixi cups in Mirical Grow seed starting mix. They are under a 250w MH in the vedge area. I hope they sprout....

Peace

Mirical Grow seed starting mix....... works every time.

:48:

HemperFi said:

Peace
Hello hope all is well yea Miracle grow seed starting mix works great its all i use for cloning and seeds
what i normally do is germinate seeds for 24 - 48 hrs in wet toilet paper in a baggie .... once cracked i then carefully place in a small container here is S1 original bubba seed i cracked and about 1 week old i guess lol first pic is 2 days after placing in soil then 5 days later what it looks like with only the sun for light source

I had forgotten how difficult the wait for seeds to sprout. Talk about anticipation. I really prefer clones. My new room is quite comfortable for both myself and the plants. The temps are resting in the 70's. RH is low though. I'm considering a humidifier, but there are already so many things to plug in and suck power, and I now have an electric bill. I got my first bill -- it cost 14 dollars for two weeks, which I thought was reasonable, but that was with no AC and no HID lights going. I have turned on everything since, and I expect a serious spike -- and the tent with two 600w lights and fans still has to be installed. The little plants on the boat look pretty good. The Blue Widow are almost done. I'll take them down next week. The Moby D1ck are still putting out white hairs and may take another week. I'll feel a lot better when the boat is shut down and the tent is here at the house. I won't need to fire-up the tent for weeks, not until the Cheese sexes and the others to get ready for 12/12 and are cloned. I just love this hobby.

Peace

Well, alrighty then, I have three seeds popping -- 2 cheese and the critical + automatic -- I'm wondering if it is an auto plant or just named automatic. I'll look for a strain report. I was surprised to see them coming up so fast. The room is really well insulated and the temps are staying dead on at around 70. I'm not really sure because because I'm reading temps from n old outdoor therm I found out on the porch. I need to get a new one, but the one in the tent will be available soon. You get so you can feel if the temps are right just by walking into the room -- and it feels good -- nice and cool. It is supposed to get into the 100's today here, but I believe all my temperature worries are over. I believe I am ready now to grow my plants to the optimum of their genetics, and I am really looking forward to seeing how they develop.

I still can't get pics to upload -- don't know why, but I will keep trying until I figure it out.

Peace

:woohoo: let's see what gold comes up, Hemper :)

and that recipe is for hash oil, I've made it quite a few times and it's very e z to make.

I now have eight babies doing nicely under 400w of MH. As usual they are stretching some, but this time I have left plenty of room for more soil. Five of the cheese seeds have come up and three of the freeby femmed seeds are growing. It's only been a few days, so others may pop their pretty little heads out of the ground :)

I harvested half the plants on the boat. Spent hours and hours trimming little hard nugs -- they are in a closet in the spare bedroom :)

I have avoided hard drugs for many, many years because of personal experience in how things can get out-of-control when indulging. It has occured to me lately how things couldn't get any more out-of-control, at least health wise, as they already are in my life, so I have decided to do some drugs :)

Peace

It's not bad per se but not good either, man. Whatever you do please be safe no matter what. Some paths are best not revisited in my experience but when faced with unpleasant circumstances, sometimes a reminder is needed.

God bless, Hemper. keep yer chin up, bud.

Meth is the most destuctive, addictive drug on the planet........ takes years to half way recover from addiction to it.......... noway in hell I'd do it........ I like my 7 hours of sleep everyday........ and not looking like I stepped off the set ofa bad horror movie....... I'd advise you to rethink and maybe try something else...... if you gotta do something besides smoke pot.

like a nice chunk o hash :hubba: and a cpl shots o cornmash would do me proper...

HemperFi said:
Please, Grower13, you need shed no tears for me, my Friend. I have lived a very interesting life during one of the most fascinating times in all of history. My accomplishments are not stellar, but my experience is extensive. I have more life experience in one hand than the average man does in his whole body. This experience has taught me that there are times to fight, and there are times to run, and there are times to just give up and let the cards fall as they may. I suppose life can be seen as a gift, a blessing, a wonderful thing, but for many, many living souls life is more a test than a gift. I do not include myself in that lot. I have had a great life, and I have truly enjoyed most of the experience. I'm pretty pragmatic about it all. There couldn't be up without down, love without hate, good without bad or life without death. If some other man was trying to take my life, I would fight like Hell, but with circumstances being as they are, I believe it is best just to try and enjoy what time i have left and accept the inevitable. I'm pretty sure that death is just another step in a journey which lasts much, much longer than a single life span. In a way I am looking forward to it -- I truly enjoy new experience, and I have had a wonderful life. Shed tears for the poor, living souls who are being tortured as I write these painfully, vague words. For many who are living life is not a "gift," it is a test.

I do appreciate your concern, Grower, and I'd love to sit and smoke and talk story with you -- I have many interesting stories to tell. You take it easy -- smell the roses and the glistening buds...

Peace

Truer words have never been spoken. Well said Hemper. I gotta spread some before giving it to you. :)

powerplanter said:
Truer words have never been spoken. Well said Hemper. I gotta spread some before giving it to you. :)

I got em' for ya powerplanter.

Hemperfi, how are YOU feeling? tons of green mojo to ya' for super dense buds:48: :vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back