HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's late. I'm about to go to bed. I've been sitting in my grow room, having a drink, and a smoke and just watching these girls grow. I think they are beautiful. It has only taken them three weeks to get this vibrant and alive. I can only imagine what they will look like in three months, hanging and drying. If all goes well I'm going to have a pile of real good smoke. Give me some Mojo, good people. I have never been real lucky, but it seems that curse can now be broken. True love is the strongest magic there is....

Peace

here are some more snap shots from the family album :)

100_1271.JPG

100_1272.JPG

100_1273.JPG

100_1274.JPG

100_1275.JPG

100_1276.JPG

:yeahthat: Super healthy looking plats for sure. Looks like a "when everything is just right" pic from a book!

Thanks, Ant. I was reading last years journal yesterday. It was quite entertaining, but, damn, was I ignorant. I do feel as though I know now what it takes to grow this magnificent plant. It tickles me to see them looking so nice, but I also know how fast things can go South, so I am apprehensive and alert and attentive. I may someday be as confident as you are, but I'm still a noob, and I know there is still a lot I need to learn. They do look good though, don't they :)

Thanks Bud, for now it seems as though everything IS just right -- makes my heart swell with happiness...

Peace

I hear ya, Smack. Thanks for stopping by and for the words of encouragement. What I am mostly doing is just watching them grow :)

Peace

I love how much you love your plants. I feel ya! Your bad luck streak is over man.. Your in the green. Keep alert though. Greenest of mojo to you Hemper.

HemperFi said:
Goddess, I saw them in Tasty's journal, read about it in a book, talked w/ my hydro guy and picked them up just so I can water without disturbing the top layer of soil when I water -- they were cheap -- he gave me a big bag for 5 bucks. Is there a reason for not putting them on top of the soil? besides, they look cool :)

Peace

I'm sure it is fine. I just didn't have any idea what you were going to use them for. It seems like a good idea as I disturb the top of the soil when I water my plants also. It probably also helps keep the evaporation down. Be sure to rinse them well before you use them. The dust is kind of icky and can affect the pH.

Your plants are looking great Hemper. Keep up the good work.

THG, it is funny that you worry about the top of the soil. I use a hard spray on them every time I water. There are roots showing. I don't have to be careful since they are in the bathtub.

Rosebud said:
I love how much you love your plants. I feel ya! ... You're in the green. Keep alert though. Greenest of mojo to you Hemper.

:yeahthat:

I think THG said she saw something about hydrotron causing problems in the bottom of the pot. I use some crinkled up newspaper and a little perlite if I'm feeling concerned.

Grow Grow Grow.... your babies look maaaaahvelouuuuus

Edit: We were all posting at the same time. LOL
I also didn't know I was supposed to wash mine first. hmmm wonder if that had something to do with some problems I had- will have to check my timeline.

Rosebud said:
THG, it is funny that you worry about the top of the soil. I use a hard spray on them every time I water. There are roots showing. I don't have to be careful since they are in the bathtub.

Sometimes I water mine in the shower, but I also have a small pump in a 5 gal bucket that puts out some force too. It seems like I have a circle around the plants where the soil is an inch or so below the level at the sides of the pot. It worried me some, but maybe it just doesn't matter as your plants always look so stellar, Rosebud.

Rosebud and THG
I used to love to take my plants into the shower and "make it rain"
I haven't done that with this group at all, they would have frozen on the way to the bathroom.

When I got up today, I realized I had drank way too much last night, but I sat down with my girls as the coffee brewed. The plants were a little droopy, and when I picked one up it was light as a feather, so I gave the little darlings a drink of plain PHed lake water.

My best friend for more than a decade now came by last night and brought a bottle and some mix. We sat here until 4am drinking and shooting the breeze, and man, can I feel it today. My friend, Terry, has a job now. It's the first real job he's had in twenty-five years. He's one of those people who can live off his wits. He can fix anything on a boat, and for as long as I have known him he has gotten by just working a couple of days a week on boats here at the marina. Anyway, he works graveyard as a security guard now, so we don't get together very often any more. It's probably a good thing because the man drinks like a fish. We had a good time laughing and drinking to the wee hours when I faded away and tossed him out. This morning I realized why I don't drink much -- I feel like crap today. It's all good though. I will live, and it's good to have a friend....

When the girls perk up a little I'm going to fimm them. They are pushing out their sixth node now and ready. Next week I'll take some clones and the week after I'll transplant them again and then flip them to 12/12. Things are progressing nicely here on the leaky, old boat. I know I'm rambling -- sorry :)

Peace

Incredibly great looking plants! Looking forward to following.

Thank you, Gourmet. I think they are simply splended :)

Here is what I took to fimm six plants:

100_1270.jpg

One of my Satori is a freak. Always seems to be one in the group. It sprouted with 4 coteldon leaves and then put out three true leaves instead of the normal two. I'm real curious to see how it takes to the Fimm. I'm calling her a "triploid," but I'm not real sure if that's the right word.... Hick knows.

Peace

Here are my three Satori, just going into week 4 of vedge.

100_1272.jpg

Latest posts

Back