Hey everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mal_crane

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been on another site, RIU, for a couple years now and figured I would check out some other forums as well. I've got about 20+ grows under my belt using multiple mediums, lights, and techniques. So if anybody is looking for a little help, feel free to ask me. I'd also like to say I'm not your average cocky, experienced grower. As always, I know there is still alot I can learn to better my grows. I figure looking in on another site, I can learn some new things.

Yo Ho mal_crane,

Very good attitude dude, again welcome to the site. We are all learners here, and yes there is a lot of good info to be found in the forums. Please do peruse through the few simple rules that we have, they are easy to abide with, and it makes this site a comfortable place to hang out.

Do you have anything currently growing ? We are all sorta curious, and we love great pics. Thanks for your offer of help, that is part of what we are all about. Bring a good sense of humor and we'll spark one in your honor.
prepare to veg !! LOL :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

welcome man....you say you have 20+ in diffrent mediums...which is the one that you personaly prefer?...what is your favorite strain?...what is your current grow?..welcome Friend

Thanks for the welcome King. I actually haven't had anything growing myself for almost a year now due to constrictions I've had. I have, however, helped a friend of mine bring a crop to harvest in the past year, and I'm currently building a dresser setup for another friend of mine. He's a real novice when it comes to growing, so I hope to be posting threads of the current progress. I've already got him signed up with the other forum that I'm involved with, hoping he takes the time to learn some things on his own. As I'm sure you know, it's simply not practical to attempt to learn everything from just one teacher. I've also been recently challenged by a friend on RIU to a yield contest growing in a pc tower. However, due to my job, I probably won't be able to make an attempt at it anytime soon.

4u2smoke said:
welcome man....you say you have 20+ in diffrent mediums...which is the one that you personaly prefer?...what is your favorite strain?...what is your current grow?..welcome Friend

Well here goes the listing lol.

I haven't been fortunate enough to attempt a hydro or aero grow as of yet. I almost received a set of hydro equip from a UK friend but it ended up costing more to ship than it would have been for me to buy it.

Personally, soil-less (perlite, vermiculite, peat moss) grows haven't impressed me. I tried it on two crops; one two plant grow and one ten plant grow. Just didn't see the lush growth I wanted.

As for soil grows, I've tried so many types of soil that I can't count them. I'm a strong believer in mixing my own soil. Besides, one bag each of perlite, topsoil, vermiculite, and peat moss is only a few bucks, and I haven't had soil problems since. I've found that, although many store-bought soils are great, I have more control over my grow. And don't get me started on Miracle Grow products lol. Between gnats, nute burn, and poor ph, I wouldn't even take payment to use the stuff again. And, when given the chance, I love working organically the whole grow. Nothing better than puffing on chemical free bud.

I've just only recently began working with seedbank seeds. Up until about my fifteenth grow, I used only good bagseed. I prefer to work with any type of strong indica strain. Strictly a personal preference, I just enjoy the genetics of the plant, and more importantly the high better. Also have noticed that, when I harvest indica with about 3/4 about 50 percent amber trichomes, it helps eleviate lower back pain significantly more than any other combination of harvesting I've done so far.

Thanks for the welcome man! :smoke1:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey mal crane:welcome:,Love your avatar!!Your buds look nice .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back