Hidden Outdoor bagseed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiebuds

Reaction score
hello, I was given a bag wich had made its way up here from Adelaide
(im up NW WA) it had 10 seeds in it, wasnt fantastic weed so i might buy some proper seeds later.

I've germinated 5 seeds so far using the paper towel method i put them in small pots and put them in the garden with a cover over them.

Soil:
I'm using potting mix with a bit of blood & bone, coconut fibre and some coconut juice. Thought it might have some soil conditioning properties?

Its damn humid up here over 90% humidity and about 32 degres C everyday, the only concern i have is with the daylight hours here. I think only about 13 hours a day.

just waiting for them to sprout should be any second now.
I made some hanging pots yesterday out of some boab nuts and half a coconut, i think they look quite good.

the secret plot is behind all those banana treees.

did ya use seeding soils.. that would be good IMO..

Sophiebuds said:
it had 10 seeds in it, wasnt fantastic weed so i might buy some proper seeds later.

Hey, you never know with bagseed. In the first place, there was seeds so some of the potential potency of the bud went into the seeds, it could have been harvested too early, not cured properly, etc. Do the seeds right and get rid of the males and you might have some sweet stuff happening. Or it could be crap :)

dice.jpg

Latest posts

Back