home away from home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudWeederson

Reaction score
for the holidays i had to relocate my baby plant. It has started to grow really fast and healthy! It was in my big flood & drain system but i moved it to this smaller travel ready 5 Gallon bucket dripper system. Still using GH Flora Nova. Its working gooood. When should i start lst and topping? I want to keep it low and bushy, it's probably going to be a mother plant. Sorry the pictures **** its from my phone.
:farm: Bud

5.jpg

2122551560_eeeae20b5e_m.jpg

By the looks of things you can top and start LST at anytime. By the way she looks real healthy. ;)

thanks! I tried to bend the stem down a little but it didn't want to budge. Should i just gradually start bending it over or what would be the best way to go about keeping this baby bushy? I've never done anything with LST or topping so any advice would be great! Thanks.
:farm: Bud

Oh Boy another grow to watch,
Go easy with the LST, easy to break a stalk. I would bend little bit every day untill I am where I want to be. May I also add that looking at the leaves that you do have, your doing real well and healthy. Remember if your gonna change something, slow changes, and lots of patience, blended with NO radical changes to freak out your baby.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back