Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
late good afternoon to everyone.

has anyone tried using ice in the plants while flowering? hear it's spose to boost production considerably. thinking of trying it
Good morning OFC. There are 2 spydr versions. 1 that requires supplemental CO2 and 1 that doesn't. No it doesn't mean normal airflow wont work. It means to make the most of the available light, supplemental CO2 will accelerate the growth.
How do plants grow? Photosynthesis right? and photosynthesis is based on the plant transpiration. Taking in CO2, light, and letting out water vapor. If you increase the light levels you will need to increase the CO2 level to keep pace with the plants ability to photosynthesizes. What they mean is the light put out so much that without extra CO2 you are wasting light
great explanation umbra!

Doing repairs today on some equipment and trying to take a picture inside a chemical storage tank and … dropped the phone into a tank. It's dead and now it has to be retrieved from the tank. Working tomorrow, lol. Going to have to drain the tank and turn it on it's side to get the phone out.

here ya go then
20171216_102403.jpg
20171216_102458.jpg
20171216_102517.jpg

Morning OFC...hmmm that looks like a demonic face there Umbra....careful you might have some haunted strains develop, not sure if I would want him for a room mate lol. Just hitting the bong this morning....waiting for daylight to walk or mow...undecided yet . Enjoy this fine Saturday!

images (6).jpg

HEy OFC! Thanks for the pics Umbra. That dresser does look a little Zuul-ish.... IDK what Im going to do today. Melt probably. Maybe I'll finish teaming with microbes today.

Good afternoon O.F.C. having a beautiful day here in PNW ,70s sunny... Been a long time since I've seen y'all.
Packing up for a trip to B.C. eight days on the Dean river. Will helicopter in and either float the river or camp in one spot and fish around there..
Life is good, still running Papaya have five in veg and four in flower..
Hope that you are all doing well and staying high:)
"It's all about Love "

What up OFC-- I miss U guys ! -- I should be back with U next weekend or so when I relocate !--I been out of medicine so unfit to be around my good people -- It was a sad day yesterday -Way too much unnessasary death -- Peace be with U ! -
- I got a couple of Umbra's The White times Nepal Indica that I bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus that are revegging as we speak waiting for me to clone in East Texas-- I'll be back in the saddle soon !-- Keep the faith !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back