Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Another day another 50 cents...you can tell I am old, I remember 50 cent work days lol. Back then you could earn it but your parents would tell you how to spend it.The next run is taking off...I was using a 1500 King Led for veg...draws 260w or so at outlet. Swapped to the Matristar 150...draws 148w on kill-o-watt meter...there has been a jump in growth. Osram diodes in it and the spectrum is very close to sunshine...I'm impressed! I sold my old Leds to my buddy ...he needed an upgrade drastically...been growing with same HPS bulbs for 3 years. I also gave him one of my plants...lost his to heat from a thrown breaker in grow shed. Enjoy this fine weekend with cannabis and cool air.

0e565c9c28b19492f3f8d1cad24f89d0.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC !-- It's dark !-- Trying to get my mind right this morning--- My help will be here this evening -- I had it all planned out and the ex decided to insert herself and I got kinda sideways --The head injured don't do surprises well -- I don't anyway -- I took me some of my tincture - having my coffee and working this pipe !
Woodstock 50 years ago ?-- Some ya'll are old !--

I've heard tales of those strange times -- A mobile phone was one with a long cord ?-- 3 TV stations in black and white ?-- They went off the air at midnight ?-- I also heard about these things called 8 track tapes ?-- Where did ya'll keep your microwave oven ?

Good morning all, ouch, what was I thinking. LOL, I threw away stuff without thinking, i was on a tear, my biceps are saying, you too old to do that. Oh well, glad i did it.
Novi, I think i would freeze it, your rso. I have never kept it on hand, it always goes out, or i take it.BUT, with plant matter in it, even if we don't think there is, i guess it could mold. So a good idea.

This is my stupid plan for the day. I have a pot with a franks gift and a Pennywise in it. I have hit the FG with a bit of pollen of a kush, but my plan is to bag that plant and hit the PW with a Sativa pollen. The reason i had two plants in the same pot is i thought one was a boy, I was wrong. So we go in the shower today and see if we can do this. lol, dumb. Umbra, i see you shaking your head.

Keef, good luck doood. we are on your side.

I quit !--It's an organized mess -- I'll probably forget to take something anyway -- Just the way it is !-- My pup Jet is busy this morning -- He's watching the Wild Kingdom on TV -- I tbought for sure he had that G- Raffe cornered -- We'll load up and head out tomorrow -- U see a grow room rolling down the highway -- Might be me ?- I hope I don't have to throw a fit about a window AC unit -- but I will !-- I can't clone if the temp is not below 80 !-- It's still deep summer down here-- Around a 100 every day -- No rain

Good morning OFC. I keep my rso in the crisper section of my fridge. Not sure how long it will stay good, but I have a syringe that is over a year old that I made for Puddin. After her tumor started shrinking and she went into remission, she stopped with the rso. She still smokes and takes a tincture, but the 60g in 60 days are over I think. She is currently working 3 jobs, lol.

Hey Gloman !-- Is that NightShade - x ( MZR-X-BBSL)- Or SR91 -x ( MZR-X-BBSL) ?-- Either one ? -- It should light U up ! -- Happy to know they doing U right !--

Yo keef!
These are the SR-91x Mazar x bbsl.
I made some tincture out of 3 sample buds. Got 5cc. rso from them. Pretty good I think.
Anyway, it kicks like a mule and relieves my pain better than ANY other I've grown yet. Even Frank's Gift! I have been Worshiping the Frank's gift cuz it works so well but there's a new girl in town now!
Talk about huge hard fat buds?
These things are like rocks!
Only problem I see is going to be drying them. My humidity is way high here now so I'm gonna need a lot of fan action to keep the mold at bay.
Thanks to Dr zymes I have 0 bud rot even tho they were raised outside.

Good afternoon OFC

I am cleaning my carpet. Fun stuff. I have the AC on. it is hot out already.

I think I will veg out tomorrow... but. I have so much shake in my freezer. I need to make some more hash one of these days or do something with it. sigh

Have an awesome Saturday you awesome people!
th

Hey guys. Its party time at the ole county park today! They have r-enactments (civil war) going on, a car show, night time cannon firing, some bluegrass and pulled pork. Its only 80 today so me'n Harley gonna head up this evening unless we lose our ambition.

Pass a good time Nick !-- It's up close to 100 here !

Gloman that is great to hear -- I gotta get some started !-- The mom of course was SR91 --she came to me that way
Sangarara Reserve-x 91 Dragons --
I bred the dad --( MZR-X-BBSL)-- His mom was Mazar-i-Sharif the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame -- and they told me the Black Berry Snow Lotus male up grades anything U breed it to - He does !-
Should have a forest after a rain terp profile with earthy - Kush-- Hash undertones !-- It swings a mean hammer !
I wouldn't let it go to full amber - Half amber was almost too much for me !

Last edited by a moderator:
Today must be a work day huh...I trimmed up the bushes at the front of the house and a few out back where I enjoy my evening brew and smoke...now I’m done and I may go there and have a smoke right now...

Pass a good time Nick !-- It's up close to 100 here !

Gloman that is great to hear -- I gotta get some started !-- The mom of course was SR91 --she came to me that way
Sangarara Reserve-x 91 Dragons --
I bred the dad --( MZR-X-BBSL)-- His mom was Mazar-i-Sharif the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame -- and they told me the Black Berry Snow Lotus male up grades anything U breed it to - He does !-
Should have a forest after a rain terp profile with earthy - Kush-- Hash undertones !-- It swings a mean hammer !
I wouldn't let it go to full amber - Half amber was almost too much for me !

Best description I can give on the terp profile is the old blond Lebanese hash with a sweet undertone. Very heavy dank smell. No mistaking this for reggi that's for darn sure!

Last edited:
So I had my 1st taste of "store bought" vape carts.
Advertised as 90% THC.
If you ask me......somebody is getting Robbed! Glad I didn't have to pay for it. My home made tincture blows that crud out the water! I think he said he pays 40 bucks per cart.
Sheesh! I could Never afford to Buy my meds.

What up ya'll ?-- My moving help is here -- Repeat after me Other Keef !-Raise your right hand !--No raise your other right hand !- Thou shalt not kill !-- today !
Gloman --I'll cut me one those girls out soon as I can !-- Helps with pain ?-- Made at the farm or made commercially ?- I choose farm made ! -- I think the carts are a little over rated myself but when U in public or traveling they what the doctor ordered ! -- I'm riding a dose of tincture --Easy enough to make and U can't buy dis **** in Texas !- I dosed everybody and sent them to the beach ! --

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had my 1st taste of "store bought" vape carts.
Advertised as 90% THC.
If you ask me......somebody is getting Robbed! Glad I didn't have to pay for it. My home made tincture blows that crud out the water! I think he said he pays 40 bucks per cart.
Sheesh! I could Never afford to Buy my meds.
The carts are interesting and they have their place, but they are not an answer for everybody. But neither is a tincture. As far as CBD goes, the carts are tested so buying a 18:1 cart, actually is 18:1. Growing cbd rich plants is hit or miss and requires testing to see where the cbd range is at.

I have been smoking a lot of cartridges lately. They state they contain 92-98 percent thc and maybe they do but it is mixed with the "vessel" so to speak and I hate to say it but my homegrown is more potent then the mix in the cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back