Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone. 63 feelin' 93 today. You have my sympathy ziggg,, just don't drive 'till ya done. Novitus, I'm not off the grid but I am pretty well removed from the real world. I have a small river behind the house and a plethora of wild life and wild fowl who visit me. The ducks in my river have to watch out for the muskies more than the hawks

I almost forgot !-- I gotta finish my dam story !-- Before we go back to the gold mines of the Abzu -- I skipped a lot of **** to make this short as I could -- These Anunaki was kinda freaky deaky !-- To keep the royal blood undiluted they practiced incest !-- I stuck a pin in that because I didn't know if it meant nothing to the story or everything ?
OK back in the goldmines of the Abzu to finish this tale !
Enki brought the Anunaki to the Abzu to show them the Lulu his team had produced - They observed the Lulu running the mining machinery and tending to Enki's every need and were amazed !-- They insisted Enki provide them with breeding stock so that the Lulu could carry thier burden as well !-They would discover soon enough what Enki already knew -He had Fathered children on Lulu mistresses -- Time passed - The gold flowed -Anunaki took wives and concubines from among the Black Haired people - I have no idea of the when but the transport ships transferring the gold to Nibiru sent out an alarm to the mining colony -- There's was an asteroid that had broken away from the Hammered Bracelet and would impact earth!-- Word went out among the Anunaki to gather thier families and take the shuttles to watch the disaster from on high -- The Lulu would be abandoned to thier fate -- Enki sent for his faithful Lulu servant Susisdra ( sp?) -- The one later to be called Noah -- He was given instructions - A boat and pilot would be provided and Noah was to load the things from Enki's lab on his list and take his family aboard the boat - He would meet it later -- This boat was described as what sounds like a submarine -- He did as he was told by his master -- Unknown to Noah -Enki it seems was his grandfather as well as his father --
The glob of space rock and ice came in low and fast over the south pole - blowing apart great chunks of the ice caps then plowed a great trench into what we know as the Pacific Ocean -- Great waves of water like never witnessed before washed across the land washing away all that had been -
Steam from the event filled the air and fell as rain -- When the water had somewhat settled and began subside enough to expose the mountains --Noah's pilot beached the boat on the prescribed mountains -- Enki and some of the Anunaki came down to meet them -- The earth had been wrecked -- Eridu was under 30-40 feet of mud -- They waited and watched as the water receded-- What would become of the earth mission ?-- Anu had followed the events at the colony and sent supplies and gifts !-- To the Lulu he brought down horned and Unhorned domestic cattle - The Ewe and her ram - The Black Haired people were also given the knowledge of animal husbandry -- The cereal grains and seed to many plants were another gift - Along with the plow -- Man was given the knowledge of farming -- Then something made me go -Huh ?-- The Anunaki also brought back the grape vines and hemp !-- Why list the hemp with the grape vine ?--Only one explanation for that !!- Wine and Weed !-- The big stone for thier launch and landing platforms can still be seen at Baalbek and on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem --
There's more to the story but I'm done !

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a good switch, usually you’ll find the birds are the fish eaters...but not ducks i suppose...just went out to the garden and picked a basket of cherry tomatoes...very sweet of the vine...I got more than I can handle from just two plants...wish my weed was producing like that...

I knows a little about birds -- Mostly about chickens -- I don't know about them people that want to kill a chicken by chopping off it's head !-- You'll only do that once !- Chop the chickens head off and he flops around spraying blood everywhere - A country boy will wring a chickens neck and throw him under a #3 wash tub so he don't flop around under your feet while U working !-- Then U got to dunk that bird in boiling water to loosen them feathers up so U can pluck the feathers off easy -U can take the head off now- Then U hit him with some fire to burn off any pin feathers might have got missed -- Never got used to the smell of burning feathers -- Then U can gut him !-- Save them CKN guts for trotline bait !- Catfish likes that **** !--He table meat now !- I raised 25 or 50 at a time cause the chick's came in lots of 25 !-- Looking back I don't tbink weed was what they had in mind when I was in the Future Farmers of America ?
I'm lit up looking for some music -- Eli's Coming !- Three Dog Night ?

That was them White Rock meat chickens -- I been looking at some Chickens for the farm -- Jersey Giants and Brahma -- They say they can get up to 25 lbs -- Huh !-- Bet they ain't ever raised them on fermented corn either ? --Bigass CKNs !
Music didn't work for me -- So we moving on to George Clinton -- Atomic Dog !

Good Morning OFC... 72* here feeling a lot better than 80* makes me think Fall may be on the schedule after all. Keef thanks for the story...that was a lot of typing with your busy schedule...story telling used to be so important...the elders would share their life experiences and of the ancestors as well. In a time of illiteracy it was the main way to have some form of records. Burning chicken feathers....that is a smell your not likely to forget. They were used as a early form of chemical warfare.... when the enemy resorted to tunneling under your defensive wall they would be burned and the smoke bellowed into the tunnel . It is so acrid ' none could withstand the smoke. Now the kind of smoke I can withstand is cannabis lol...blueberry with the coffee. Wishing all a cannabis happy Friday !

9c7db996-15de-40c3-aeae-bd02dd85ac78.jpg

Morning OFC! HGK and King's Kalon sand rolled in a doobie. It's in the air. It's cool today. High humidity, 70*. Took a walk yesterday and saw rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks and a skunk. I feed the chipmunks and squirrels before winter sets in. They're so tiny and need lots of food to bunk down with. I know squirrels are a nuisance to most but I like their cantankerous nature. I think the Sword in the Stone cartoon movie had an impact during childhood.

Morning OFC!- Smoking what's in the pipe -- I'm comfortable !-- Busy schedule ?-- Huh!-- There's things I could have been doing that I didn't -- The grow room has been packed long time -- Just taking some clothes - some tools and stuff - I'll have to make a trip back over to clean the place out and put some stuff in storage--
Nick - for awhile there I had a buck rabbit and 3 does -- They make many babies ! --
We still under this heat dome -- Heat index gonna be 110- ish for another week -- High winds /No rain !

hey novitius what do you feed a squirrel,,,i have two bird feeders out side my window ,,,I watch them as I make tea in the morning anyway I have a squirrel that raids the bird feeder everyday ,,,ive tried everything to try to run him off but nothing works ,,,my buddy said just shoot him ,,,I will not shoot him nor try to harm him in anyway ,,,I sure hes just hungry like the birds but man can he eat ,,,I think hes starting to bring friends over for lunch ,,,now I have to fill the feeder twice a day ,,,im thinking if I can feed him something else he will leave the bird feeder alone ,,,I feel like bill murray in caddy shack ,,,,

hey novitius what do you feed a squirrel,,,i have two bird feeders out side my window ,,,I watch them as I make tea in the morning anyway I have a squirrel that raids the bird feeder everyday ,,,ive tried everything to try to run him off but nothing works ,,,my buddy said just shoot him ,,,I will not shoot him nor try to harm him in anyway ,,,I sure hes just hungry like the birds but man can he eat ,,,I think hes starting to bring friends over for lunch ,,,now I have to fill the feeder twice a day ,,,im thinking if I can feed him something else he will leave the bird feeder alone ,,,I feel like bill murray in caddy shack ,,,,
I feed them everything. Bird seed, cat food, bread, unsalted shelled peanuts...if you take walks and have acorns in your area those are great. they really like cheap cat food it seems. I leave a good sized pile out and they take most of it. I suppose there are mice out there too stuffing their cheeks. I never really looked up what's best for them. They are scavengers and foragers. Maybe some lettuce?

OK I'm gonna get up and B-real soon as I have another cup of coffee and maybe a toke or 2 !-- Zig squirrels love some bird seed -- U need to make them work for it -- Guy used to have a bird feeder on a pole -- He would grease the pole to keep squirrels from eating his bird feed -- They always find a way to get to that bird seed !--

Cuz - I am so ready to get back to growing !-- I could have started from scratch but it will be no problem starting with those 2 WI-X BBSL revegges-- I got my big box aerocloners with 34 grow holes in each but I don't tbink there's gonna be room for that many plants once they put on some size -- I got a 24 spot bubble cloner -- That WI-X-BBSL is easy to grow - I think I'll start some seed too -- I plan on leaving there with cuts -- Everyone needs a good blueberry ?--( GDP-X BPU )- x- (BPU -x B.B.) should do the trick !-- 2 of Umbra's blueberries - Stacked blueberries !-- I'm just setting up a veg to start -- For some seed plants and clones -- I'll guide him but he's gonna have to take it from there and set a bloom room up later !
Squirrels never quit !-- He was determined !- Watching them can amuse U for hours !

good morning all,
Zigggy, I am glad your day of mourning is over for the year. Love you, honey. Bud feeds our squirrels corn on the cob he buys at the grocery store, and he keeps sunflower seeds for them and the birds, it is a wonderful thing to see all the birds and squirrels eating all winter. Once you start feeding them you have to keep it up as they depend on you.
Keef wishing you a smooth move. Wish i was closer i would help ya clean up the place, maybe i am glad i don't. LOL The pot is beginning to do the flower stretch, they are looking good out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back