Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose --I know that position well - In Korea the soldiers called it the Kimchi Squat -- U can learn a few words from her and she can learn some words from U -- Cop a Squat with her -- Hold up something like a tomato and name it then get her to tell U what she calls it -- It's slow -- I didn't speak much Korean but I could walk into a village and walk out with a bag of weed !

Maybe with all these shootouts and massacres they should consider what I told Rose recently -- Leave the guns alone and just place a $25 tax on each 7.62 or .223 bullet sold ?-- Maybe add a nation wide bullet buy back program ?-- Soon there would be no ammo for the AK or the AR type assault weapons ? - It wouldn't solve all the gun violence but U wouldn't have people straight stripping large capacity mags into crowds like what happened in El Paso and Las Vegas ?

Good Morning OFC.... Rolling along with GDP and Maxwell House this morning...I drink the half-caff stuff. Stimulates do not have a positive effect on me lol. I hate it when I reach my coffee limit...keep looking in the bottom of mug for another shot . The new grow is coming along nicely...about ready for the first up-pot. Enjoy your day!

Back from walk....saw a Harris Hawk make a run at a Common Brown Bat...it was over the road way...CBB was coming in from a night of hunting....HH was looking for breakfast. CBB did a hard roll and reversed course.. hard 180...HH had to pull up to avoid the tree line. HH was totally out classed by maneuverability of a blind mammal....CBB lives another day! I find moth wings in the yard all the time...in a pair close together....CBB catches them and removes wings immediately...meal time.

Morning OFC! 4 pounds of c4?? Why do police have c4? 18 years ago Osama said we would suffer and know fear as his people have. We got shooters instead of bombs.
As all this happens with more frequency I look to moving off grid. Solar and wind power. Grow my own food and maybe some live stock. I want to see hawks and bats too. Sometimes you'll see bald eagles and some raptor I'm not familiar with here. Not sure when they moved in. I once saw a stork. Huge bird who stopped for water. I miss feeding gulls on the beach now that i think back. They'd flap just over head, in place, to catch tossed foods. So neat. Raccoons use to knock on my grandmas door for food. I really miss the country. Sorry all,I'm just stoned and rambling.

We get a lot of prey birds in this area Hawks...Kites..Eagles....Owls some are migratory and some domestic. Our Bald Eagle pop. has really grown. I have a small pond here and in the winter Wood Ducks like to land in it...then a Red Tail hawk will come perch in a tree waiting to attack when they are taking off trying to gain altitude. I get a Wood Stork or two in the Fall as well....big jokers...have a hard time getting in and outta my tree lined pond lol. They stalk the pasture out front eating bugs I guess...I say 36 to 40 inches tall at least.

We get a lot of prey birds in this area Hawks...Kites..Eagles....Owls some are migratory and some domestic. Our Bald Eagle pop. has really grown. I have a small pond here and in the winter Wood Ducks like to land in it...then a Red Tail hawk will come perch in a tree waiting to attack when they are taking off trying to gain altitude. I get a Wood Stork or two in the Fall as well....big jokers...have a hard time getting in and outta my tree lined pond lol. They stalk the pasture out front eating bugs I guess...I say 36 to 40 inches tall at least.
The stork I saw was probably 4 ft tall. The wings I have no clue. They were huge. It left me wondering what it's like to be a huge bird in the world. I bet it's interesting!

I'm on the bird migration path down here and see birds sometimes I never seen before !-- All sorts of raptors !--
Still ain't seen the Thunderbird !-- Where I'm going is so far out in the woods they have to pipe in sunshine !-- I'm staying on the grid but I may need some back up power !-- I'd like to take my **** off the grid one circuit at a time --
I'll need some solar and batteries to do that !-- I invert from the batteries from DC to 110 AC household power -- I was there for the aftermath of Katrina -- When it comes to generators as back up power just say no !- A country boy can survive !- Even an old crippled one in a disaster zone !
I ran a fan - a radio and lamp off my cars battery for 2 weeks -

But Keef U said they had to pump in sunshine - How U gonna run solar power !--I can run a mixed system --There's ways and things that ain't always what they seem !--I can work with auto alternators - I do know how to make fuel ?-- U could smell the whiskey burning down Copperhead Road !

aug 15 is a hard day for me ,,,,I don't go to work ,,,I make sure my boy is covered ,,,one of the only days I drink alcohol all year ,,,some times I just sit there and think about what might have been ,,,other times I just cry ,,,it is what it is ,,,I cant change the past only the fortune ,,,hard to find a drinking buddy at 1 oclock in the afternoon ,,,cant even find a smoking buddy at the moment ,,,,I have a very special bottle of Hennessey (25 years old ) thank you all,,,,your always here for me ,,,,im gonne roll me a joint ,,pour me a glass of Hennessey ,,,,and raise a glass for friendship ,,,be well my friends ,,,,,,,zigggy,,,,,sorry been drinking since 8 am

Last edited:
There are several ways but I guess it could work a little like this : -- U buy or grow the chopped corn for animal feed -- U ferment it and cook off the ethanol-- Feed the animals the fermented corn and they get a real "Happy Meal" -- The moonshine is used as fuel -and to make power--- U use some that power to grow your weed -- The used nute water from your grow is used to grow fruits and veggies -- That and the animals go on the table !--The circle of life !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back