Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kali Snapple x Ms.Universe #10

Mom: Kali Snapple is an elite clone that consists or Snowbud/Pineapple x Kali Mist (pre 2000). By far the smelliest plant I’ve ever had in my garden, this trait passes down in the Pineapple fields gene pool, so be ready for extra Carbon filters if you have neighbors.

Dad: The Ms.Universe #10 has an extremely high thc content, but is a very functional and long-lasting medicine… The #10 male carries a DessTar(Starship x KaliMist) Dominancy which brings the disco balls(aka resin glands) to the party, as well as a extra coating of frosting and sweet essence of fruit, caramel and spices...

both parents were created by Professor P

Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Flowering time: 9-11weeks

Phenotypes:

Pheno “A”- (40%) 50/50 pheno exhibiting traits from both parents and nearly a perfect plant. 9-10wk bloom, chunky buds/good yielder , PM resistant, purple hues and an amazing pineapple/candy/dank smell.

Pheno “B”(20%) reeking of pineapple roadkill, this Kali Snapple dominant pheno that is the smelliest of the bunch. incredible terpenes and high.

Pheno “C” (20%) Ms.Universe pheno that takes the longest to bloom (10-11wk) but the skyrocket high is well worth the wait. pineapple/haze smells and flavors bless the senses when this lady is in the area.

Pheno “D” fasting blooming pheno (58-65days), recessive pineapple genes that will make you salivate at first whiff. Pineapple juice is the main smells you will get from her.

Stretch: 1-2x
Resin Profile: High resin
Odour Score: 10
Odour Description: Pineapple, Haze, Road Kill
Flavour Score: 9
Flavour Description: Pineapple, Tropical fruit, haze, old school skunk
Potency Score: 9
High Type: well rounded, cerebral/body

Maybe after I get comfortable over here ?-- I'm gonna be looking for a place that is secluded so I don't have neighbors very close !-- I might get set up and go stank crazy ?--When it comes to quality I listen to Umbra !

Got a good deal on the 4-x-8 foot --half inch foam board - 6 sheets -- only paid full price of about $10 for 2 and got the other 4 for half price because they were damaged - Nothing some duct tape wouldn't fix -- Grow room temp is down to 84 and still dropping ! - Waiting to make sure it'll get below 80 or I'll change out the unit and put in the other a.c. unit !

Hello OFC

Keef : I have a large box full of stuff like that. I should make a bong. :)

Sorry I got so bent out of shape about that phony weed expert scientist.. People who browse this site may think we are all phony's reading his crap.
I guess I got a little too defensive about his spreading false info here maybe.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Hey Burnin 1 -- I probably have done worse ?- I get my panties in a wad an go off sometimes !-- U can't be coming around here talking **** U can't back up -- An Fart will call U out on it!-- This time it was U !-- Way to go !

I took 20 cuts of WI -x- BBSL --They in a bubble cloner-- Is that gonna be too many or not enough for a 10x10 ft bloom ?' I got babies gonna have to be sexed too ?---a lot of babies !

Had good ribs, macaroni salad and some watermelon with the in-laws this afternoon...had a lotta fun...they are from Egypt and have been here about 20 years I think...they have a tough accent but we’re getting better at talking to each other...the dad was hurt on the job a few years ago and that has caused some pretty severe dementia....he’s only in his early 60’s and it’s getting hard for his wife who is a full time school teacher...family helps though...
Cool night tonight, on the patio with a sliver of a moon out t0 the west...
I found a pre-roll tube in my side table...was gonna roll one and put it in there but it was still in possession of the pre-roll...so I’m smokin some chem og....whatever that is...it works...cheers old farts!

Good Morning OFC.... Long weekend is done...now I will be trying to figure out what day it is all week...wait I was doing that last week as well lol. I realize Popeye's Chicken is not available every where...Al Copeland's of Nawlins fast food chicken chain. They offered a chicken sandwich recently that due to it popularity it has sold out in a untimely fashion...sparking a twitter war between Popeye's and Chik-Fil-A. Now...this morning's headline "Armed Group Rushes Popeye's After Discovering Chicken Sandwich Sold Out" happened at Houston TX...that is a powerful case of the munchies! Guess they figured they were holding some in reserve back of the freezer maybe ?? Commit a felony over a chicken sandwich you say. Let me hit this bong again ....maybe I can wrap my mind around the chicken sandwich thingy. Have a great day the cannabis way !

dr-spock-star-trek-weedmemes.jpg

We have Popeyes up here HP. They've been sold out too. People will stand outside and resell the sandwich at a high mark up. There's been fights and I do believe one guy was robbed in his car as he was leaving! That must be some good eating.
Seed went into paper towels last night. I'm thinking on trying the cup of water then straight into soil with some more.
Smoking the best of the peyote critical this morning. This jar was trimmed properly. It's got some gas to it. This strain changes smells and flavors. Smoke up everybody!

Morning OFC-
Popeyes is good CKN but in my heart I'm a KFC. man !-- I'm liking my new bong but if U hit it too hard it hits back !-
I'm not sure what is in the pipe but It's working !
Wake and Bake !--Let's do this Monday ? -- It feels like
Monday !--

I made a mistake that I'm kinda digging - I was cleaning some weed to roll a couple joints -- I rolled a joint and was stoned already and accidentally dumped the cleaned weed into my tobacco can -- I dug most of it out but got a lot of tobacco in it too !-- Since I couldn't fix it I added enough weed to make it about half weed -- half tobacco - Filled the bong with it and I like it !-

Good morning OFC

Tobacco and weed.. People do like blunts. I smoked for almost 20 years. Now the thought of smoking tobacco makes me want to puke. lol Thank goodness. :)

I am liking this Na Pali Pink. Very tasty and stoney. I may not have any left before it finishes curing at this rate. lol

I thought I grew a Mirage in my shop. I think they gave me the wrong clone at the dispensary. This plant smells and tastes very piney. I think they may have sold me a Black Jack. I like it.

I fixed my I-pad so now I can send and receive e-mail and take pics. woo hoo I will try post some pics of my outdoor grow again.
I really need to learn how to use my cell phone to take pictures.

Has anyone ever been to Puerto Rico? It seemed to me that there were chicken places on every block. I have not figured out why. I guess chicken is extremely popular there. I did not see any Church's Chicken places though.

I miss Asian Fantasy. I wish I could find clones or seeds for that one. It has such a great flavor. I guess it is gone.. like the old school Haze. sigh

I am stoned and rambling. lol

Have a GREAT day you awesome people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back