Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnin1 - I'm a nicotine addict - for several years there I was feeding my addiction with an e-cig-- During the divorce I ran out of nicotine e-cig juice -- Some how I have ended up smoking pipe tobacco out of a bong - I plan to change back to an e-cig but this is where I am now !--

Edit : -listening to some Outlaws this morning - Green grass and high tides !

OK testing out taking some crappy pics with my I pad here goes..
IMG_0209 (3).JPG
IMG_0209 (3).JPG
IMG_0199 (1).JPG

U da man Umbra !- All is well !-- Mane it has been hot and sticky today !-- Didn't get **** done !-- I need to go check the temp of the grow room -- I might change out a.c. units -- didn't want to do it in the heat of the day -- I don't trust that old a.c. unit !-- This other one should do fine !

I don’t have an ac unit in my grow space...my grow space is not much bigger than an ac unit...lol
I cleaned it out and hooked up the lights and fans and all that stuff that has to be on for a grow just to check my temps...I’m up to 92* in there during the afternoon heat so I guess I’ll be waiting a while longer before I start my fall grow...it’s just a cabinet inside my storage shed...

Burnin1 - I can't imagine being able to grow weed out on my deck like U can !- Ya'll don't forget that for U to be able to do that was a long hard battle !- The war ain 't over for some of us yet !- Seeing U be able to do it gives us hope !- One day we all be free in our own land !--

Good Morning OFC... I tried to drink when I was a teen...never could develop a taste for any of it..so I am a complete failure at drinking booze. I loved nicotine for about 20 years...one day back in 04 they became a nuisance to me and I quit smoking 2-3 packs a day. Kinda like B1 these days...do not care for tobacco smoke much...plus some of these ciggy's today just plain stink. The old brands actually smelled good. Putting Summer on 2 weeks notice...joke is over boy...move on....I 20 corridor heading to 100* or above this weekend. Good test for the LED's...room is 3-4 degrees cooler so far...hovers around 78* at hot point of the day.Enjoy this fine day and smoke it while you got it!

Morning OFC !
Sympathy to the Bahamas !-- Place got leveled !--
HP -- In my family U much more likely to die from a bullet or an overdose than cancer -- There were 4 of us boys - I was the oldest -- Now there are only 2 !- It's not just my immediate family the extended family is that way too !--
As for alcohol - I never drank daily I was a binge drinker -- When I drank it was to get drunk !--- I don't drink anymore but I do enjoy the process of making liqour !
On another sad tip -- I went with my nephew to his mom's the other day -- My ex was there -- 1st time I saw her I didn't recognize her !-- I believe she has had a T.I.A. or small stroke - she is not quite up to the program--and not quite all there mentally --Docs are still evaluating her !--
So old brain damaged got to step up and get the beach house cleaned out and sold !--
Found a couple Mimosa buds I had forgotten about !-- They smoking just fine !- I'll live to run another day !- Wake and Bake !

I just want to point out that this is one of those Psychic weather days old Krazy Keef talk about sometimes -- When the unseen forces that affect mass mood are swirling around and in this case I would say will tend to people being a little reserved / muted --maybe a little withdrawn
--Quite even-- looking inward- evaluating / reevaluating
Gonna be a strange day !
The antidote is to get high-- stay high and don't be around many people !
My plan is to get high (check)-- Lay up in my comfortable place (check)-- Find me some music - working on it !-- Monitor the grow room temp in the heat of the day -- Get high some more -- maybe some more coffee ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Guys
I don't drink much at all anymore. I have a beer once in awhile. A six pack lasts me for a couple months. lol
Whiskey? I drink a bourbon and coke a couple times a year I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back