Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(GDP-x-BPU)-x- ( BPU -x- B.B.)-Stacked Blueberries-both out The House of Umbra-- I just stacked them -- 5 for 5 on germ and into pots -- **** trying to take over the grow room !-- I bet it turns out blueberry !

The Bahamas will bounce right back !
Cause Cheeto Jesus got they back !
Wait ain't they black ?

Been watching about the storm-- Bahamas got tore up !-Gonna take a lot to fix that !--- I hope the coastal areas of the East Coast don't need no FEMA money -- He took dat **** to spend on a wall !

We didn’t have much goin on today after we delivered our meals so we took Jozi to the Park...
Now she’s being a butt and not appreciating that other people and dogs get to go to the park too...
You throw a ball for her and she’ll chase it and then leave it we’re it lays....
My sis in Okeechobee says they got a little rain but not even much wind...hopefully those up the coast won’t get any worse than that...I like beer quite a bit and seem to have a pretty high tolerance or maybe I’m just stagerin drunk and don’t know any better...except for that pack of dipa’s I bought the other day...those 8.5% beers I don’t care for...I like mine about 5-6%...
Guess I need to brew a batch here soon...
1E97E88A-B088-4C83-AB74-11F6F8CAB0FA.jpeg

Good Morning OFC...Dug in the cannabis jar cabinet and found some NL5 for this morning...one of my old favorites. I like how it starts off so mild and then you realize you been staring at a spot on the wall for 20 minutes in deep thought lol. Sneaky lil buzz for sure! Off subject warning! lol...If you have Amazon Prime...check out Mississippi Madam the Nellie Jackson Story...it is a documentary on a local Bordello operator. It is well directed and contains lots of History...plus I know about 75% of the people in it. It is a decent show on a Dirty lil River Town.Enjoy this fine day and smoke till ya drop.

Morning OFC !-- TKR - Welcome to the OFC -- make yourself at home !
NL #5 ?-- I got something marked NL but it is not Northern Lights --Mine is Rose's-- Nurse Larry - A clone only Medicine Woman mom and a Larry OG dad !-- It smoles nice too !- I got new babies up this morning too - 3 Purple Haze times the Black Berry Snow Lotus and looks like 2
'79 Christmas Tree plant - Where my Pine ?-- Smoking my last bud of Mimosa this morning -- I am a fan !

Good Morning OFC!!! All the seeds have tails after 2 days in the paper towel & sandwich baggie's. Going into FFOF this morning in red cups. Picked up some 3 gal grow bags yesterday, so I'm going to give those a shot.
White Strawberries -- Mozzarella -- 818 Headband -- BoC -- Larry OG x Lemon Thai x Oregon Lemons -- LSD

Keef is building an army. Good **** man!

Good morning OFC. My goal today is to get my 2 antique Harleys into their new garage today. To give an insight to my fine lung condition, that will probably do me in for the day. I gots to push two 800 lb. motorcycles about 100 ft each. Is it a sad situation when that little bit of work does you in for the day or what? Lets smoke one and prepare. I took a GSC 4-5 days ago that was 2 weeks early. Took a pipeful this morning just because I'm outta regular smoke. This stuff is gonna be goood! Bit cerebral, which I really like. I did a years worth of work, in my mind and its not even 10:00!

Morning Nov !-- That's part of the next army - I got a bubble cloner with about 20 cuts bubbling away -- They got no fancy name -- but - they are - WI-x- BBSL -- Umbra did The White -x- Nepal Indica and I added the BBSL -- I've grown it before -- It's a work horse and do any thing U ask of her -- Only thing is I've never used this water and it has rooting hormones it and I've never used it before and my temp has been border line too high -- I'm counting on the her !- I got 2 revegged stump bushes -They in tbis fancy thing I call a 5 gallon bucket - Any problem I start new clones-- I'm get dis other **** organized while the WI blooms --

I need to get back to Corpus and haul my brewery over here !- I need to work some yeast -- make some of my world famous -- Sham-pain ( fermented Libby's Fruit Cocktail in heavy syrup)-- Need some Peach wine too ? (Libby's) --Make 5 gallons at a time then freeze about 3 gallons of water ice off it -- Kick it up into the brandy range !-- I make a mean blueberry merlot but it kicks like a mule !- Sipping liquor!
I ferment in the grow room to add CO2 to the air -- If it ain't enough to matter ?- I ain"t hearing that !

HI GUYS, oops, didn't mean to yell. A beautiful morning here about to be less beautiful, a baby, a one-year-old is coming over to ruin my lovely silence.... I am so not a grandma.... I am sure i will like her when she is here. i hope. lol I think there is a bit of fall in the air. The plants are 7 foot tall. Bud is working on a cover, gluing pieces of plastic pipe together, oh dear... Enjoy your day people!

Hello OFC

Cute pics 2Red. :)
Good day everyone

The Korbel champagne tasting room is a cool place. The Deli there has some good stuff.. I used to drink a lot of wine back in the day. In my opinion the wine grown in the Russian River area is far better than anything they grow and bottle in the Napa area.

I used to drink the fruit wine from Casa de Fruta on the Pacheco Pass. I loved the pomegranate wine.
The best fruit wine I ever had was from a place called Kirigin Cellars outside of Gilroy. About 20 years ago. There was a truckers strike when the local cherries were being picked. Apparently there were trucks loaded up with cherries when the strike began. The owner of the winery bought those cherries really cheap and made wine with them. Soooo good. :)

Take it easy Nick. Sometimes I plan to do stuff... but then my body says enough. Getting older is not easy. ha ha

Keef ,I am so glad you are growing again. If it did not get so cold in my shop in the Winter I would have a Mother plant and clones going on down there. I am jealous. My shop is detached and it is not fun going down there in the rain and cold.

Rose have a toke or two and you may endure the noise of that beautiful toddler a little better.

Have an amazing day OFC!

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back