Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work hard today Umbra?- Dude I can so get confused sometimes!--
Gloman - The Nightshade ?-- I had a hard time deciding !-
Still not sure which I like best -- She will get big if let her !
I'm have to hustle some Umbra's bunch of grape seed !-- I got a blueberry - I needs me a grape- and a lemon - and a cherry - an Orange - and a ......

I have a son who is getting married in Oct. I broke down and volunteered to buy the wedding bands for a wedding present. Note to self "next time ask before you leap". Its all good though, at least I think he found a good one.

Belly full of cheap pizza and and a pipe full of good weed ?- I'm be alright ! - Crush season Umbra ?- Wine talk for when y'all mash the juice out the grapes ?-- or just busy season?-- Looking at all these Muscatine vines everywhere around here-- I figure I might have me a crush season next year myself ?-- Lots of them in the trees-- might need me a high grape picking device ?
Brewing is like growing - It gets under your skin and kind of addicting after awhile !- I don't even drink !-but --I know what I want it to taste like and I have to taste it regularly ! - I'm just thinking I need to combine the 2 ?- U think Blueberry Bounce should be made with a blueberry weed or does it matter ?-- 3 doses of THC per bottle or 4 ?-- Since It's more like blueberry brandy maybe 50-60 proof I should add 6 doses ?- - U ain't gonna need much ? ---What kind of weed goes with fruit cocktail brandy ? - I mean hypothetically of course ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Key keef, OfC...I’m bout to brew me up a batch a beer...we overhauled the kitchen a few months ago and one of my improvements was a higher powered cook top...so I can maybe brew my beer in the house instead of out in the rain/blistering heat...or whatever....I like to whine...I haven’t brewed in a while so I need to have at it soon...stink up my music room with some sugar eatin yeasties... Jozi is fit for runnin tonight she got those zoomies as Nick and Harley call them...you gotta try to stay outa her way cuz she runs right over anything or body....she’s too quick to change her mind while she’s movin...I’ve been sampling a mix lately...some shark shock cbd, a little blue dream sativa and soma roses blueberry x V...I got some other Sativa growin in the garden, a bit of Purple Haze, thank you Rose...can’t wait to give that a go...speaking of PH, that’s one of the first tunes my old band of buds did while we were still in school...Im sure we were smokin mexibrick but I didn’t know any better...
Nice deck garden there B1!!!! We musta passed by your place a year or so ago coming home from our sons wedding in Yosemite...or nearly, now I can’t remember which way we came home...spent the week after just west of the park along 120...different in some ways to other areas of the Sierra’s and the same in other ways...

Last edited:
Morning OFC...Still locked in a heat wave here...forecast sounds like broken record...Sat Sun Mon 100* 100* 100*...balmy 97* for today lol. Mexican weed...oh my goodness...wish I did not know about it. In the early 80's we were getting the good lime green stuff from West Coast by truckers. Then NAFTA...Mexican cartels took over...cheap prices I guess. It all went down hill after that, Mexican dirt weed....experienced it a few times...it actually taste like dirt! and you have never experienced cotton mouth till you smoke some lol. Of course there were batches that had Paraquat*...thanks to the genius who decided to spray mature Mexican cannabis fields in a lame eradication program...they just sold the buds anyway.... "chemicals"??? ....no extra charge for that bro. The "good ol days"...I do not miss them! Fruity pebbles OG this morning...We've come a long way from that dirt weed...May the cannabis God smile on you today!
i4nkzit4jft21.jpg

morning OFC! 818, WS and a L OG x LT x OL popping through already. Still a bunch of work to do around here.
Happy Friday everyone!!

FDA is saying don't touch pig ears or give em to your pups ....people are being hospitalized.

Last edited:
Morning OFC !-- Wake and Bake !- Dogs have been out side to do they business- -- They little dogs and had a piece of CKN jerky--Now they curled up on the bed asleep!-- I'm having some coffee and smoking what was in the pipe last night - waiting for my tincture to kick in !-- Let's do this day !

RE -- You'll like Rose's Purple Haze -- It make a pretty plant too -- Beautiful purple and smokes gentle too with a warm buzz !- Unlike her child I got growing-- PH-x- BBSL -- It's just plain rude !-- but It's a steam roller -- it just keeps coming at U in waves ! -- it make pretty bud too !-- a sparkling soft purple -- Nurse Larry in the house too !- I got enough babies I should have my girl !

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask about a gummy recipe last night because I been told there is a market for edibles round here --So Me and Other Keef been trying decide how to test that -- Cuz hasn't told me wrong yet about this place-- but I gots to know ! -- Maybe I make a batch of cannacaps ?-- Other Keef wants a batch of kickass gummies !-- These people in big trouble !

Good morning everyone, it is an awesome day here. Just 67 deg and sunny. I am on my second doob and I am building walls today. 2x4 and siding walls, not the mental ones! Keef man, watch some Dave Chappelle. He thinks like me.

5x5 is up. I punched a hole in the corner. All the t connectors are not the same. They got little feet in different places. Duct tape. Light tight vivosun! It's big.I'm able to get the carbon filter up in the air. I be ok with all them plants after all. Back to hanging lights n stuff.

Attachments

• 2019-09-06 11.34.27.jpg
    2019-09-06 11.34.27.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 24
Phone froze up on me !-- Thanks for your help Rose !-- I turned it off and back on and here I am !-- Never crossed my mind - such a simple thing - way over my head !

Hello OFC

Keef: I have never made gummies. I found this on the internet for you.
https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-gummies-weed-gummy-bears
I need to try this one day.

The weather is supposed to cool down this weekend. Low 90's high 80's. Yay!

Nice tent Nov. I bought a 5x5 tent for my shop earlier in the year. It was bigger than I thought. If I retire from growing I could give it to a homeless person to live in. ha ha

Time for some Blue Dream and another cup of coffee.

Have an awesome day people! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back