Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose--don't yell at me !-- Babies ?-- Nope !-- I got the whooping cough ( not really )- U supposed to keep kids away from people who got it ! -- Works for me !
Caught me working on a problem!-- If I was to gonna stuff a few buds into a bottle of Sham-Pain ?-- How many grams per bottle and can I stuff the bud into the bottle then decarb it in the bottle ? -- Then fill the bottle up with my wine ?-So the decarbed bud won't crumble when I put it in the bottle -- just for looks -- That would be totally against the law I'm sure !- but I know some would like it !-- How many doses of weed per bottle ?- Got no way to measure THC content or alcohol proof !-- Just eye ball it ?

I had a max temp yesterday in my grow cab of 96* so I guess I wait another month before starting the indoor grow...I chopped the questionable little auto yesterday...questionable because I thought I knew what it was only to find out that the seeds I thought I used are not auto and the plant definitely is... it looks like at least one of my purple haze plants is a girl and the other right now looks like it could go either way...I’ll keep watching...I wouldn’t mind making some seeds but I don’t want a whole plant worth and I really don’t have any place to isolate the boy so I’ll prolly just shoot it in the head when it shows clearly a boy...my Harlequin is surely a girl and I have an amnesia auto flowering now too...these are all in the back yard...
Hope you all have a fabulous day, I’ll catch up later!!!

Way to go Nick !-- Now U need a toke or 2 after that !- Don't over do it !
RE - I been monitoring the grow room temp because this is an unusual situation-- There's an old mobile home that went 30 feet under water during hurricane Harvey -- Cuz has stripped the inside down to the studs -- He didn't want an a.c. unit sticking out the window for all to see-- So what we did was come off one end by 10 feet and built a wall with door across the trailer --Then covered the inside of the grow room with half inch foam board -- cut a hole in the wall and stuck a window unit in blowing cold air into the grow room and the hot air into "the shop" part of trailer- It gets hot in the shop!-- The grow room temp is rising to about 84 during the heat of the day -- Neither of these 2 old window units can keep it below 80 degrees -- So here come a new one !-- Other than that It's gonna be a jam up 10x10 grow room !-- I gotta set up my own grow room again soon as we sell the house and I find a place !-
After finding this half inch foam board that is cheap and that it insulates very well -- I'm looking at this old travel trailer I'm in thinking --
Grow trailer #1 !-
I already did the math !-- I'll keep on open mind but I'm liking this grow trailer idea !
Seems it will make a cheap and effective mobile grow room if I stripped the inside and sheathed it with foam board - already got electric- I can leave it or rewire before putting up the foam board --
Down here where prohibition lives U got to hide !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nov -- I always germ to many !- After my clumbsy self gets them sexed it works out !
We still got some work to do on this grow room but It's coming along -He gonna need another grow area for a continous grow !-- Maybe the other end of the trailer ? -- Gonna need to suck some air thru that building to move some heat with 2 a.c. units blowing into the shop !- Motion sensitive lights and game cameras - U not getting into the shop without your picture getting taken !--

Howdy y'all!
So I got called a pot snob cuz I wouldn't smoke that Mexican garbage with someone. Lol
I said thank you but just save it and lets smoke a little of my "homegrown". Hehehe
Night Shade did a number on her. :)
It's pretty cool being able to supply my own and its better than what ppl are paying money for.

Nick It's starting to gel !-- He needs a veg and bloom - What I got in mind is a "closet" between the 2 rooms - maybe 3 feet wide and 6 feet long where both a.c. units blow the hot air - put a nice big exhaust fan and a big floor vent to suck air thru and blow it out the top -- Then the shop wouldn't get too hot -- You'll just hear electric motors off in the distance- That foam board insulates sound too!

What up Gloman ?--Dam weed snob!'--Pulling that -- It's only homegrown ?- Sly devil !---Maybe I should plant some of that ?-- I got it's step sister growing in - SR91-x-( MZR- x- BBSL)- they just coming up !-- Which U like better ? The SR or the NS ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That thang the Gloman called NightShade ?- Well it is and it isn't Nightshade - It started as Barney's Farm "Nightshade" but I had this male -- His momma was Mazar-I-Sharif a giant Indica of Lebonese Blond hash fame and his daddy was the Black Berry Snow Lotus that upgrades everything it touches - I also used him on SR91 -- Sangarara Reserve times 91 Dragons - I got a couple up !-- The nightshade wants to hide her frosty bud with fan leaves !- She's one that could be defoliated !-- She big - she bad and she don't Play !- Neither of them !- Just a personal preference thing as to which is better !

Keef, that's actually pretty much what I have going. I have a 14x14 room. Has been divided into a 10x8 flower room and a 8x6 veg room. Both rooms have carbon filters and exhaust fans to outside. A 12000 btu ac feeds into the remaining space and the exhaust fans pull the cool air into the grow rooms through hepa filters mounted into the doors of the rooms. Keeps everything clean, cool and most important, BUG Free.

I'd have to go with NS X BBSL for potency.
She's also a Very large plant if you turn her loose outside.
The SR91 X MAZAR X BBSL is in jars now. I'm learning not to judge the buds till they done curing.

Umbra -- I sent U a PM !
Sent you 1 back. Dude, I'm a stoner above all else, lol. brain fart ok, lol.
Back in the 80's when I first started growing for myself I had the homegrown discussion with some friends. At the time, the perception of homegrown was poor quality weed grown somebody's back yard. My argument was, even the best Hawaiian or Afghani or Columbian was homegrown there. So it had nothing to do with the quality of the weed.

Back in the 80's when I first started growing for myself I had the homegrown discussion with some friends. At the time, the perception of homegrown was poor quality weed grown somebody's back yard. My argument was, even the best Hawaiian or Afghani or Columbian was homegrown there. So it had nothing to do with the quality of the weed.

That's because of people growing crappy seeds they wuz pulling out of mescan brick weed. Those of us who had good seed were growing the dank in the corn patch before the dea was smart enough to put choppers in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back