Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nephew looked at the pics and got in his truck and left without me !-- He kinda mad !-- It was his step daughter's boyfriend !- She stayed with him for awhile and left yesterday !-- Wild - Wild - West .- It is Texas Other Keef !-- Only weapon I brought was my Bowie knife !-- I can work it effectively but it is of no use in a gun fight !

I need to get on the ball and get back to Corpus and clean that house out and bring my guns back - They like a security blanket to me !-- Might go to the pawn shop round here and buy me a pistol ?-- I'm always conflicted !- A revolver is not gonna jam on U but a semi auto shoot more times without reloading !- When the battle field is a room I guess it don't matter .-- I am a game camera convert !

Some SRV / Santana and a couple tokes off this bong and da **** is getting funny to me !-- Lesson learned !-- I like a pistol--as a back up last ditch go to -- I'm going all in on a 12 gauge pump with a short barrel with an extended tube !-- 21 feet ? -- I wouldn't miss very often -- I don't like a folding stock - I just take it off ! -Maybe a 12 gauge double barrel hand cannon ?--pistol grip and 12 inch barrels ---I said I only had my bowie knife ?-- Straight Razor don't count does it ? - I usually got one around !- Cut U long - hard - deep and continuous !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, take 2.
Good morning OFC! Still waiting on 2 beans to come up. By evening I'll be poking around in there to see if there's any action. Cotyledon are either open or will spread today on everything else! It was nice to wake up to life in the tent.
Nick those are some beautiful buds back there man! I hope I can treat the BoC the same.
Keef be safe! Get some of those dragon's breath shells and melt their faces.

Got it Gloman !--- Thanks !-- Disappointed to lose those 2 mother plants - - The nephew is back and not in jail so that's a good thing -- He had built his step daughter a nice truck- --It's locked in a garage at his work and he said she ain't getting it back --it's still in his name !- I told him I know this old pot farmer that needs some wheels ?- So I lost 2 mother plants but I'm gonna hustle up a truck to drive !-- I'm just here temporarily -- but I was gonna take a cut from those 2 Mothers with me ! -- and cuts from the girls when we sex what I started --He left them ---- I like game cameras -- a picture was sent to the perpetrator of him in the act -- He won't be able to relax !--- He knows we know what he did !

Hello OFC

AWESOME pics Nick! Thanks for sharing.
I can't wait to harvest my Purple Punch next month. Those pics of yours make me anxious for some purple of my own. :D

Wow Keef! You may need to find a new grow area or wait until you move and get set up. If you find stuff stolen today you will probably find stuff stolen tomorrow. I am so sorry. :(
I have never been shot before, but I have been shot at a couple times before I turned 20.. I realized people don't take kindly to those who trespass. Long story...involves growing in the 70s.

Have a really GREAT day friends.

th

I can't help myself, I just like growing. When I don't have the smell of good fresh garden weed available I feel all out of sorts. I can sit around in the garden all day and just chill and all is right with the world. I guess I'm a true hippy. I got 5 little GG babies just bustin' to get outta the veg tent, 9 clones cooking and a whole lot going on in flower. 3 at 6 days, 1 at 40 days, 1 at 53 days and 2 at 64. Oh yeah I got the GG mother, she's at 19 days. I'll be danged if I run out of medicine again! You wouldn't like me when I gotta smoke the stuff they sell around here. Dank that's full of seeds? Brown nasty looking stuff. Makes ya wanna smoke one o' them killer cartridges.

I was at church !- I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- I got a head injury - I can't remember **** !--
Burnin1 - live and learn - I be outta here soon enough !
Hope we get those mother plants back !- Might happen ? -- It would be best for all concerned !
Nick-- I want to be back to that too !-- It's a simple thing - Leave me alone and let me grow a little dank !- Is that too much to ask ?

Hemp is loose !-They probably sell seed by the pound too !
Hemp is all I grow -- right now I got them inside vegging to make clones for the hemp farmers like they do !- It's an exotic Indica hemp !- Look at those wide leaves !- Makes much fiber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back