Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokin' a good pick me up this morning and it is tasty. Best thing about it is I'ma busy as hell in my mind, ain't doin a thing. I been watching comedy skits all morning. Started to write this long rant and the computer locked up but it wasn't important anyway.

Good morning OFC
Sorry to hear about your pain Zig.
What a great idea Nick. The cops are so confused about hemp and pot right now. They are having trouble arresting people and not have the DA throw the cases out because they cannot tell the difference between hemp and weed. :D

Time to roll a couple up and watch some football.
th

Have a stoney Sunday friends. :)

Last edited:
One of the stolen mother plants is back under light and I hear the other one will be here shortly ! - I got no questions The nephew just brought one back and said he would be back with the other one in awhile -- Some of that White Indica hemp ! -- Oh ! -- I need to be outta here and in my own place soon as possible !

NIck - Those shipping containers got to be insulated-- U need to put in Water --electric and AC- but they only about $1,000 for 8x8x40 -- Now a same size reefer would work great - They already Insulated and got climate control built in but at $10,000 each they too rich for me right now !-- I'm flexible !--I will adapt to whatever the situation calls for !
The ex over at the house and got the master bedroom painted!-- Things are moving along as far as getting it on the market !-- I need to do little research but I know the ballpark !-- Should be enough for me to buy a place to grow with my half of the equity !- Shouldn't be a problem!- Was telling the nephew that this is NOT a good place to set up a little production grow !-- I told him I'll grow it and U move it and come help me when I need it !- U can be as involved with the grow as U want but this is not a good place to grow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman !- How U been Cuz !-- The smugglers use them buried for dope drops !-- From what I hear they cave in from the weight of the dirt on the sides -- They give out between the reinforcement beams-- They only useful under ground for about 5 years! --Pour some cement around them to protect from the weight of the dirt and they should last !

Like I told U !- It's friggen hemp !-H-E-M-P --- U gonna give me a ticket for growing hemp without a licence ? -- How much that gonna cost me ?
(We gonna stay away from the bloom room )-- I don't got an explanation for that frosty goodness just yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to grow in a bomb shelter that was 15 by 25 under ground. If you lived around a military base back in the 60's bomb shelters/fallout shelters was big business! Lot of em still around and I grew weed in one. Like you said though, the snow melted there first.

Bury the conex and grow weed in it. Grow hemp in the dirt on top of the conexx. Let 'em try and figger that one out!

I know that's right Nick !-- I saw something on the news made me remember what U told me once - I was wondering if U could put a little oil in a thc vape cartridge to make the THC oil to flow better - U told me smoking vaporized oil would screw up your lungs -- That's exactly what is happening with these young healthy people smoking an e-cig and ending up in the hospital !-- They using vitamin E oil in some THC vape cartridges !-- It's messing people up it good !

Nice and cool here this evening sitting outside in my wife’s little side garden, kinda tall bushes and such like a path thru a jungle...Even comes with some wildlife...sorta...supposed to be kinda nice like this for the next week or so...If the cool holds up I’ll be starting my fall garden sooner...Mr. B...
E7301E1D-C2F9-4004-80B2-1782A41E6B92.jpeg

Good Morning OFC....Gotta love that cooler air...our turn will be soon....well a few weeks but better than back in July. Love the kitty...one acoustic sensor forward one to the side.....a cats world is sounds and scent as well. My Manx seem to be more dog like in demeanor,they walk out on front step and sniff air...run off to the brush and come back with a mouse or chip monk sometimes. But their hearing is off the scale, I have a lot of hearing loss and envy them lol. Another week of cure down on the last grow....so sample time again...Black Pearl today...loving its unique terp profile...lovely smell with a piney, bit of pepper jelly taste...smoke is smooth and rich with a nice buzz with the coffee...the effect hits the body kinda deep.Off for the walk...shorter days got me walking in the dark now...Have a great day the cannabis way!

Morning OFC !-- filled my beer bottle bong with the last of the Mimosa I had - I like dat ****!-- I'm gonna have to get me some more of that !
Hey Crocket -- I would take U up on that but I'm afraid of snakes and I hear y'all some badass snakes !-- and salt water crocodile big as a bus and giant lizards like dinosaurs !-- I would need a bigger gun!--
I don't know where this cool weather is but it ain't here - still hellhot in East Texas ! -- Go for a walk with the dogs ?-- There is a bigass pitbull dog and a massive black dog of unkown ancestry that scare my little dogs - So they go in a pen outside while I maybe walk over to the grow ?-- My dogs will have their own yard soon !-- I do like this Mimosa !-- I got some baby plants marked PM - Child of Mimosa fathered by Double Purple Dojo I'm told so Purple Mimosa it is !-- Burn it if U got it !-- Good day to all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back