Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to talk to the nephew about putting that blue printed engine out his step daughter's Truck back in that shiny black '77 Chevy step side pick up it come out of -- I would look good driving that !- Got them wide tires and all !--

Good Morning OFC..... Ebay is in the game as well on seed and have been for some time. All though buy at your own risk of course. This Hemp/Cannabis mystery is growing daily from a legal stand point and it is a good thing (if nothing else it makes people learn about Cannabis/Hemp). https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hemp-seeds...412551?hash=item2ad3f0fd87:g:ZqUAAOSwSYtdc58m

Football Sunday! nuff said (and some CBD cream for Sam Ehlinger today :cool:) Wake n Bake with some cherry bomb and off to the store for some steak. I hate it when I go for seedless grapes and come back with Oreo's lol. Cherry bomb creates munchies so strong even the Vegan items look good! Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way !

download (5).jpg

Morning OFC !
Warm and wet in the woods !--Every morning It's drippy wet with dew !-- I don't like it !- Found out yesterday the ex and her sister are at the beach house cleaning it up !- Got no problem with that -- Need sell that place soon !--
I'm leave this whole taking the plants to the nephew --
He seem to have something going on !-- I tried to tell him revenge is a dish best served cold -- let it go for now !--
I just want to get these babies up and sexed so I can take a cut with me !-- I need a place I can secure !-- This ain't it !
I wish I could ignore the news like so many do !-- I feel bad for the Bahamas - I know they going thru worse than I did in Katrina-- Not a fan of this administration either ! They do more damage than good!

Hey Crocket -- Sounds like spring has sprung for the down under !-- When I get settled in I'm get with U about some seed !- See if I can throw some seed all the way to Australia - I take it as a personal challenge -- I bet I can get them there ?-- Get some OFC genetics growing down there ! -

good morning everyone,,,,bad tooth pain,,,i have a dry socket with an absence,,,getting it taken out monday

That's better !- There's another travel trailer on the property down by the wood line -- I asked Cuz about it and he said it was trashed because it bad been under water during hurricane Harvey -- I gotta go see what condition the frame of the thing is in !-- If it is solid enough --I will strip the inside and line it with that 1/2 inch blue foam board--I might get him to drag it up close to me !-- I build me a dam grow trailor while I wait to buy me a place ?- Bring a grow room with me when I move !

Last edited by a moderator:
Save yourself a lot of grief Keef. Buy a conex box. Much stronger and way better suited for a grow then an old rotten camper and they come in all sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back